Ch. 2 Here Goes Nothing

•In the limo•

(YN POV)

YAAAAAS! Tour time! With MB! What could be better! *you thought as you uploaded a picture counting down the days to when you guys hit the stage, on Instagram*

Simone: OMG! You guys we're really doing this! BA.MB.TOUR! Can this get better?!* she said enthusiastically.

Melanie: I knoow! I can't wait to see them!

Its been a while since we last saw MB. Like, a long while! Last time we saw them we were like 14 and they were 15 Now we're 17 and they're like 18. I wonder how they look? I wonder if they wonder about how we look? Good thing i wore this dress because i-

Chanel: That dress is so cute YN!who you tryna impress *she said smirking*

YN: *laughs* Nobody!

Simone: *joins in* Mmm hmmm, lemme find out *she said clapping actin ratchet*

Melanie: She want some of that MB *she says making everyone laugh*

YN: *laughs* Nooo, sisters before misters always

Everyone: Agreed *we say and all start laughing*

(Roc POV)

After we finished at the studio we all headed to the limo. Today's the day we start tour with Belle Amour. We haven't seen them for a while but from what Walter says, they are amazing. Four girls and four boys in one place for a whole tour, now thats amazing.

Prince: So whats the plan Walt?

Walt: We meet Mellisa (his soon to be wife and Belle Amour's manager) an the girls at the airport, fly out to Los Angeles, do some promo stuff there, then in a few weeks start the tour.

Prodigy: So where are are we staying in Los Angeles?

Walt: *smirks* you'll see

Ray: so all eight of us in one house *smirks* this gonna be fun

Walt: Don't get no ideas, this is business

Everyone: *busts out laughing*

Walter: *chuckles* but forreal, Melissa and I won't be around 24/7 so i hope yall make smart choices when we not around.

You: *laughs a little* we gotcha Walt. We can do this

Prod,Ray&Prince: Agreed

•Airport•

( YN POV)

We get to the airport and check in and all that stuff, the we head over to meet Melissa ( our manager)

Melissa: Alright girls, when MB gets here Walter and I are gonna go.

Simone: so you're just gonna leave us here with a bunch of boys we haven't seen in ages....... Not complaining!

YN: What she MEANS to say is where are you two going?

Melissa: Well, we have some more planning to do for the tour, and we thought you'd like some space to catch up with MB.

Everyone: *nods in agreement*

Chanel: i think i like this idea *smirks*

Melissa: Mhmm, *looks in the other direction* I think them over there

YN: Here goes nothing *i thought as we walked over their way