Ch. 18 Worthless.

Simone: *snaps her fingers* Hellooooo, earth to YN!

YN: oh sorry, what was your question?

Simone: Austin, how are you and Austin?!

YN: Well, we got into an......argument yesterday and to make up for it he gave me some shopping money so i decided to take my girls shopping with me!

Mel: so that explains the dress you bought

YN: yeah, he said he wanted to apologize over dinner so i thought.. Why not??

By this time we pulled up at the mansion. We all got out, and i walked up to my room with my dress. By this time is was 6:30 , Austin made dinner reservations for 8 so i needed to get dressed.

I showered and air dried my hair, combing it into loose curls. I added a little eyeshadow and some lipgloss just to give me a little color. I slid on my dress and walked over to the mirror.

Here we go again.

You sigh and start your car driving over to Austins.

Austin's House

You knock on the door, to be greeted by his smile.

Austin: hey babe *he says wrapping his arms around your waist*

YN: Hey *you smile shyly*

He holds the door open, motioning for you to come in.

Austin: Imma go get dressed real quick, be right back * he says flashing another smile*

You giggle.

He walks into his room and you turn on the tv. After a while of waiting, you knock on his door.

YN: *you open the door* Austin a-

You were cut off by the view of him shirtless. It was a nice sight.

Austin: What?

YN: N-nothing *you say smiling*

Austin:*smirks and puts on his shirt, chuckling* Come on

He grabs your hand and walks you to the car.

Roc POV

Jess: DUMBASS! *she screams at you*

Roc: Cool. *you say walking towards the door*

You and Jess just into another argument. She's mad because she thinks that you spend more time with YN than you do her.

Jess: WHY IS ALWAYS YN?! YN THIS, YN THAT! WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THAT BITCH?!!!

Roc: Whatever*you say getting into your car.

Jess: I FUCKING HATE YOU ROC! *she says hitting the window of your car*

You speed off, without a care in the world.

(YN POV)

Restaurant

We talked for hours about the most randomest stuff. We laughed and ate like when we first met, and it made me at ease. I can actually say we were having a great time.

He payed for the food and we got in the car, and headed back to his house. As you walked up to his porch you decided to speak.

YN: I um, had a great time *you said smiling*

Austin: Its getting pretty late. Do you want to stay?

YN: Its okay,i can get home *you say assuringly*

Austin: YN, its fine. You're staying over *he says opening the door, waiting for you to come in*

YN: Austin no, i-

Austin: No? Did you really just tell me no? *he sarcastically chuckles*

YN: huh?

Austin: D-I-D Y-O-U J-U-S-T
T-E-L-L M-E N-O *he emphasized*

YN: Well I-

SMACK!

You felt your face hit the floor as you fell. You knew this feeling all too well. Bu instead of just watching you in pain, he took it to the extreme.

He yanked you into the house by your hair, causing you to yelp out in pain. Once you were inside, he slung against the wall, and began pacing.

Austin: WHY DO YOU DO THIS YN??

He waited for and answer and then kicked you in the stomach.

Austin: ANSWER ME BITCH!!

You couldn't respond even if you wanted to. He became uncontrollably aggravated and began to punch and kick you repeatedly. All you could do was scream. Tears rapidly fell from your face causing him to stop. He chuckled evilly. He grabbed you by your hair and dragged you upstairs to his mirror. He forced you to look at yourself.

Austin: DO YOU SEE THIS? PATHETIC. *he says pointing at you with his free hand*

You looked at yourself. You looked worse than anything you have ever seen. Your make up was ruined, clothes stretched, and heart shattered.

Austin:YOU'RE WORTHLESS. YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME.

You broke down into tears. You felt like nothing.

Austin: SHUT UP! *he yelled throwing you down the stairs*

The door was less than two feet away. You began to crawl.

Keep crawling

Keep crawling

Keep crawling

Was all you said, taking your mind off the jabbing pains on your body.

You were just about to open the door, until he picked you up by your neck

Austin: Oh, You wanna leave now? Thats fine. But if you aren't in this house tomorrow. I will find you, and do much worse.

With those deadly words, he tosses you out the door, leaving you in the night.

You manage to find get in and start your car, driving as fast as you can. You we're in another state of mind, clearly because the longer you drove, the blurrier it got. Finally, you pulled onto the side of the rode.

You began to scream.

Thats all you could do. You screamed to you ran out of air. You began banging your head on the wheel and screamed to the heavens. You're body was to worn out to do anything but cry, so you let it all out and began bawling.

The excruciating words replayed in my head.

You are nothing.

You are nothing.

You are nothing.

You are worthless without me.

That was all you kept saying before you fell asleep.