Ch. 23 Friends?

Roc's POV

You got in your car and sped off.

You didn't even know how to react. You didn't know whether to be angry or sad.

You decided to go to the beach. Open skies and clear water always have done you some good.

You get out your car and lay in the sand , taking a deep breath.

Soon enough, you fell asleep. Until you felt a light thump on your head.

YN POV

You flicked sand on him with your foot and smiled.

YN: I thought i'd find you here.

He sits up wrapping his arms around his legs, looking at the view straight ahead

You sit beside him and sit in silence for a moment.

YN: Roc.....I-Im sorry.

He sighed, so you kept going.

YN: I didn't mean what i said to you, i feel horrible for saying it and you are right, i should have told you about whole Austin situation

You started to tear up, which made you talk fast

YN: I just didn't want you to get involved because i care about you alot and-

You felt a smooth pair of lips press against your face. The shock was replaced with passion, deepening the kiss. It lingered for a bit and till he pulled back, and chuckled.

You blushed.

Roc: You talk too much

You blushed even harder, making him laugh that goofy laugh you love.

Roc: Friends?

You flashed him a smile

YN: Friends.

I can't lie. Im a little disappointed, but i'd give anything to keep my best friend. He means the world to me.

The two of you discussed random topics and laughed for a while. Then you had a random idea.

YN: *you pointed* Roc look!

As soon as he turned around, you picked up some sand and poured it into his pants. You burst into laughter watching him wiggle and yelp like a little kid. You loved the times like this with him.

He glared at you. Before you could run, he slung you across his shoulder and started running towards the water.

You panicked.Did i mention you are terrified of swimming.

YN: Roc, i can't-

You felt the cold rush of water engulf your body. You shut your eyes in fear.
You felt two hands pull you up by your waist. You were shaking. You covered your eyes with your hands.

Roc: YN, open your eyes

You could hear the smile in his voice.

Roc: YN

You felt him come closer. His minty breath gave you goosebumps.

He gently held on to your wrists, smiled and whispered

Roc: open your eyes

He slowly removed your hands making open your eyes. You looked around in amazement. You were actually swimming.

He laughed and put you on his back.

Roc: Lets go.

You walked back walked back to his car, and drove home. On the way there, you layed your head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Roc POV

You laughed quietly as you looked at her sleep. You were happy things we're finally fixed.

You pulled into the driveway and carried her bride style up to her room. You layed her down and laughed as she moved around i her sleep. Just as you turned around, she lightly touched you

YN: Stay

You raised your eyebrows

YN: Its what friends do

You chuckled and got into bed with her.

YN POV

He got into your bed and wrapped his arms around you. HOT DAMN. Is it getting steamy in here? His warmth wrapped around you like a protective blanket. You snuggled in closer, making him chuckle. What a great friendship we have😏.

You began to whisper

YN: Roc?

Roc: Huh

He whispered back

YN: I had fun tonight

Roc: Me too, why are we whispering?

You laughed.

YN: idk.

Roc: I have a question.

YN: Shoot.

Roc: Why are you so afraid of swimming?

you sigh.

YN: My friend Elizabeth drowned when i was five. We used to go to the pool everyday, but.... After that it wasn't the same for me. I've been scared since then.

You felt his arms wrap tighter around me, making you snuggle more into his chest. You start to drift off to sleep.

Roc: Good night, bestfriend

You smile

YN: Good night, Rockypooh

----------------------------------------------
Awww, check them out. Do i see FWBs? Don't know what that is? You'll see😏. Don't forget to vote & comment! Did you like it?? Inbox me if you have any ideas or requests.

~Angel Bria