Ch. 12 Present Day

Present Day

Ever since that night Austin has been acting strange. Its scary seeing that side of him. He scares me but,he is just SO fine. A smooth one ya know? Knows exactly what to say and when to say it. Its like i'm under a spell. And even when i run, i just..... keep coming back.

He wants to take me out to eat to night for some strange reason. Lets see whats his mood for tonight.

You look in your closet and decide to wear a white tank with a samon colored blazer, and a black pencil skirt. To top it off you grabbed your gold necklace and brown heels. < pic on the side>. You admired your look as you brushed through your hair, making the curls bounce.You wanted to dress to impress Austin and you thought you did an exceptional job.You grabbed your purse and walked downstairs to see everyone in the livingroom.

YN: Bye y'all!

Simone: look at le sessy sister

Chanel: Zat ass *she says singing*

Melanie: Zem boobies!

Everyone: *Laughs*

YN:Childish asses!

You get in your car and start driving towards Austin's house.

Austin's House

You pull up to Austin's house and knock on the door. He opens it and walks back inside not even bothering to give me two looks. You felt kind of offended

YN: well hello to you too *you say rudely*

Austin: Don't start with me YN. *he says giving attitude back*

YN: Whatever.

Austin: *gives you a ugly look*

His mood for today, bitchy. Great.

YN: *sighs* Austin , i don't wan't to fight with you today

Austin: Then don't *he said harshly*

Normally you would catch an attitude, but being that you were trying to tell him as calmly as possible without causing another argument, you decided not to. You sigh, then walk over to him and wrap your arms around his neck.

YN: Austin, babe, there is something I need to tell you

Austin: What. *he said slightly less annoyed.

YN:........ you look so handsome today *you say with a smile*

Austin: oh..thanks

Good. He's taking the complements.

YN: *you touch his cheek looking into his eyes and kiss him*

He grabs your waist kind of roughly making put your hands on his chest in defense. He thought otherwise, so you played it off as if you were still trying to seduce him. He chuckles and you laugh nervously.

As the two of you stand there, he begins to kiss, which soon turns to making out. The moment was broken by the sound of your phone vibrating in your purse.

You broke the kiss, leaving him slightly annoyed.

Austin: Who in the hell is it

YN: Its Roc.Hold on please

You pace around listening to Roc begin to tell you something, but the convo was quickly interrupted by Austin snatching the phone from your hands, hanging it up.

YN: What the hell is your deal?!

Austin: Don't talk to him.

YN: Excuse me?!

Austin: I SAID DON'T TALK TO HIM.

YN: YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO TO TALK TO!

He pushes you back making you hit the wall hard

Austin: BITCH, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT?! *he says getting in your face*

Bitch? Oh, hell no. Has he officially lost his mind

YN: YOU ASSHOLE! *you say getting in his face*

Wrong word.

WHAM!

----------------------------------------------

Woaaah. What just happened! Did Austin really just?Is YN okay? Comment what you think or how you feel. And voooooote
~Angel Bria