Ch. 21 Breath of Unfresh Air

(Austin POV)

Its been 2 whole weeks now, and me an Jess have been fucking till the sun goes down. Since YN is still in the hospital, i needed someone to keep me company. Jess has pleasured me sexually, but YN pleasures me emotionally.

Yes. I beat on her. Doesn't mean i don't love her. She just aggravates the hell out of me sometimes I don't know what to do. Jess on the other hand is tease. She likes me to play rough. I could have fun with her. Not to mention, she's with Roc, which makes this 10x more hilarious.

Jess POV

I wake up to the sound of the shower running. I run my hand across the other side of the bed, to feel nothing but coldness

I hop out of the bed and skip into the bathroom to see Austin dripping wet. What a sight.

Jess: Oh my, my, my what do we have here? *you say smirking*

Austin: Who in the hell told you to come in here * he said, slightly annoyed*

You walk up to him and put your arms around his neck.

Jess: i did *you whisper seductively*

He looks down at you and smirks, picking you up and pressing you against the wall.

He starts roughly kissing you, making you tilt you head back.

I could get used to this..........

YN POV

Its been 2 weeks since my...incident with Austin. Or as i've been telling everyone, my " i don't remember what happened" scenario. My mom has been up here a lot to check up on me. I wasn't that surprised to see that my dad never came up here to see me himself, because he has to work. My mom always has a slight smile on her face, but i know on the inside she's hurt just as bad because he's not here.

Melissa and Walt were right, the media is everywhere! Everyone trying to tell what they "think" they know. But simce they moved the tour to a couple of days from today, Walt and Melissa said i'll be able to clear it all up. If only it were that simple...

Other than that, its been pretty much smooth sailing. Roc's been keeping me company, and keeping me up to speed on things. He told me about him and Jess's little fallout. Then got mad at me when i busted out laughing. Personally, i thought it was hilarious. Why wouldn't my bestfriend be worried about me?? I can tell Roc isn't buying my while "i don't know what happened" story. Everytime he asks he looks me dead in the eye, but i look away or try to change the subject, because the moment we make eYe contact, he'll know im lying. He's had that ability since we were little, soooooo unfair.

Well today, i get to finally leave this hell hole. I grabbed my things and walked to Roc's car. Once i got in, we drove off.

Roc: Where to, ma lady * he says in a suave accent*

You laugh

YN: Well, can you drop me off over Austin's?

He rolled his eyes and huffed

Roc: Bitch ass mofo.

You playfully hit him

YN: Roc!

Roc: What! Its true, what kind of boyfriend lets his girl sit up in a damn hospital all alone.

YN: I wasn't aloooone, you were there

Roc: Still. He could have at least called.

You rolled your eyes, even though he was telling the truth. The whole time you were in the hospital, he never visited! Not even once! No calls, no texts, nothing. And he was the reason you were in there in the first place!

YN:Awwe, is baby boy Santo upset *you say in a baby voice*

He chuckles, making your stomach fill with unexpected butterflies

Roc: Childish

You laugh, as he pulls into Austin's driveway. He grabs your stuff and walks you to the door. You feel a wave of nervousness as you ring the door bell.

What if he slams the door in my face?

What if yells at me again?

What if he tries to hit me again?

No, No, No. He wouldn't do that. He loves me
i kept telling myself.

After a few seconds, the door opens revealing a shirtless and shocked Austin.

Austin: Uhh, YN.. I-

All of a sudden, a half naked girl with a familiar face comes up behind him.

???: Baaaaabe, whats taking you so lo-

You gasp.

Roc: JESSICA?!

----------------------------------------------
Welp. That was awkward. How do you think Roc and YN feel?? Vote and comment! Oh, i might update again later on today, considering this isn't a long chapter. But remember vote, vote, vote & comment, comment, comment! Love you all!

~Angel Bria