Ch. 34 Oh No He Didn't

Yn Pov

My mouth dropped in astonishment,

My father.

Having an affair

With her.

This evil bitch done really fucked up now.

" What the actual fuck do you mean you had an affair with her!" I fumed, jerking violently against my restraints

She smirked " Its quite simple actually, he put his di-"

"This is not a fucking game hoe!" I yelled

"YN! Calm yourself!" He said sternly

What do you expect? I was ready to smack a bitch at this point. Mess with me and you might live to see the next day, but mess with my loved ones, ...and expect to be sent home in a body bag. But what can I say? It takes two to do the weird, freaky shit they do which makes my father just as guilty as her dirty ass. I can easily say im disgusted.

I shake my head " This is total bullshit. Dad how can you degrade you self from mama to... this?" I say, gesturing to Jessica in disgust.

She laughs accordingly "How funny. I stole him from your mother, and Roc from you" she says chucking to herself " Tsk Tsk Tsk, you women just can't keep your men can you?"

This bitch must really want her ass beat.

"Bitch, don't flatter yourself. If filthy hoes like you, weren't always trying to pry your way into the lives of supposedly 'faithful' men, we wouldn't have this problem" i stated, eying my father.

Normally, I wouldn't be as bold as to gesture that way about my father, but to know that he would stoop as low as to cheat on my mother, i couldn't care less. The more I thought about it, I grew angrier. How long has this been happening? Did you kiss my mother wit those lips? I instantly became more aggravated.

Then the question hit me " Wait. Aren't you the same age as me? Dad, please tell me you didn't. This bitch is young enough to be your daughter!"

He hung his head in shame " I wasn't aware-"

She laughed " Exactly. Which is why if my plan doesn't fall through, if you try to go to the cops i'll have you precious daddy, whose dick game is spectacular by the way, arrested" she said confident in her plan.

My face twisted in disgust "You're a foul bitch."

She politely smiled " Im well aware"

And with that she walked out the room, and back into the room with one of those rolling tv's.

"And since im such a foul bitch, im gonna be even more foul and show you what Rocky boo has been up too while you've been away"

I was confused. Rocky poo? I know, she wasn't talking about Chres, until she turned on the television with a camera hidden in Chres's room on the tour bus. My eyes reverted to the two figures locking lips, like it was their last time.

Then it hit me.

No. It couldn't be.

But it was

Chresanto and Desiree embarked in a full on make out session right before my eyes. My heart ached in anger and a handful of jealousy.

" Turn it off" i heard my father say constantly in the background

I closed my eyes, blocking out the tv "How, How did you get this?" I said, fighting back my tears.

" I placed it in there during my little visit to come get you, silly!" She says with such playfullness. Its as if she's making a mockery of my pain.

This is total bullshit.

All i know is, when I get out of these restraints. Im opening up a can of whoop ass.

If I ever get out of these damn restraints.

----------------------------------------------Hey guys,

Sorry if i lacked this chapter. I got caught up....... IN ANOTHER BOOK! ! But vote & comment if you like this chapter :) if not .... :( but i think you'll enjoy it! Kisses

-A

(See what i did there) ;)

-Angel Bria