Ch. 22 Mixed Emotions

YN POV

No way. No. Fucking. Way. Is this really happening? Really?!

Austin: YN, i can expla-

WHAP!

You looked at your hand in disbelief. You slapped him. You really-

Before you could finish you thought, Austin raised his hand getting ready
To slap you back.

Before his hand could hit your face, Roc tackles Austin, basically pounding his face in. You could see Jess trying to pull Roc off, but he pushed her back. You ran over to him, and put your hand on his shoulder.

YN: Roc, thats enough.

His face of anger softened as he got up.

You look down at Austin, who is sprawled on the ground, badly beaten up. He just looks up at you and rolls his eyes.

YN: Its funny, even now i feel sorry for you. After all the scars you gave me, even putting me in a hospital, i was convinced that you love me when in all actuality it was the other way around.

I get up. And turn around, facing Jess. Who was rushing over, trying to help Austin.

YN: As for you... Good luck. I think you'll need it. * you say with a slight smirk*

You look over at Roc, who was just staring at them two. He shook his head and headed towards the car.

I gave Austin one final look, and just like that.. I left.

You got back in Roc's car, and he pulled off. After about ten minutes of silence, you started to get worried. You look at him in concern

YN:......you alright?

Silence.

YN:Roc?

Nothing. I had a feeling he was ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes. Why is he mad at me!

Mansion

We walked in the the mansion to see everybody chillin in the livingroom.

Everyone: YN!

YN: Hey you guys, i missed you!

You gave everyone a hug, while Roc went upstairs. You layed down and watched Prince and Ray play Just Dance, Prod and Chanel cuddled laughing at them two. In the kitchen, Melanie and Simone were making cookies.

You smile. Everything feels right.....Almost. You run upstairs to Roc's room. You hear the faint sound of his tv , so you know he's up.

You knock

YN: Roc

No answer

You knock again

YN: Rocky

Again no answer

This time you bang on the door.

YN: CHRESANTO LORENZO ROMELO AUGUST IF YOU DON'T COME OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!

Still no answer.

Getting aggravated, you push the door open to see him laying on his bed texting on his phone.

He looks up at you, then looks back at his phone.

Oh hell naw.

You pounce on top of him, snatching his phone.

Roc: give me my phone

YN: Not until you tell me whats wrong.

Roc: Give me my phone

YN: Not until-

Roc: GIVE ME MY PHONE!

YN: TELL ME WHAT HAS YOU ALL BITCHY!

He rolls you over, pinning you down.
You were kind of shocked, and amazed at the same damn time.

Roc: Why didn't you tell me.

My heart sank, mainly because i knew what he was talking about.

YN: I was scared *you say lowly*

He gets off of you, helping you sit up so that you are now sitting beside him.

Roc: I told you, that you can tell me anything. Why don't you believe me?

YN: I know, and im sorry

Roc: Obviously not *he said under his breath*

Ok. Now he's back in bitch mode.

YN: You act like this is an easy topic to discuss!

Roc: It is!! at least it should be with you BESTFRIEND!

YN: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO CHRESANTO?! "OH HEY ROC MY BOYFRIEND IS BEATING ME, DO YOU WANNA HANG?"

Roc: IF THATS WHAT IT TOOK FOR YOU TO TELL ME, INSTEAD OF LYING IN MY FACE LIKE EVERYTHING WAS FUCKING OKAY, THEN YEAH!

Okay, now he is really loud. Why does care so much anyways??

YN: WHY ARE YOU YELLING?! YOU ACT LIKE THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT!!

Roc: THATS BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!

His voice boomed, making you speechless.

Roc: I ALWAYS HAVE! BUT YOU'RE TOO DAMN STUBBORN TO SEE IT,YN!

YN: SO NOW YOU TELL ME THIS?! AFTER ALL THIS TIME?! OH WHAT, DID JESS CHEATING ON YOU MAGICALLY MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?!

Roc: WELL YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT ANY DAMN BETTER BY DATING THAT BITCH AUSTIN

You cross your arms and roll your eyes

YN: He's not a bitch

Roc: STOP FUCKING DEFENDING HIM! HE HIT YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

No shit! you think

YN: ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE CHRESANTO!

Roc: THEN MAKE IT SIMPLE! MOVE ON.

YN: YOU KNOW WHAT! JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!

Then he went silent.

The look of hurt on his face, burned a hole in your heart.

Roc: Fine.

And just like that, he left.

Dammit.

----------------------------------------------
Oooooh. So how do you think thats gonna turn out?? Vote & Comment! I know i was supposed to update again yesterday...whoops! Went to go see catching fire, great movie btw! But anyways... Voooote, Coooomment!

~Angel Bria