Ch. 14 Escaping His Wrath

(YN POV)

All i could think was think was Dear Lord, please PLEASE HELP.

Still holding a death grip on my arm i started to pull away. The more i resisted, he would squeeze tighter. Eventually i bit him and he let me go, flinging me into the wall in the process.
Ouch.

Austin: *Punching the wall right beside my face, making you scream*

At that point he gave you a death glare, making you mortified.

YN: *taking quick short breaths* Austin please, please don-

Pow

NoNoNoNoNoNo. The hurt. The pain. The emotion.All of it came back to you as you flung to the ground, slamming onto the concrete. Get up and run, you kept telling yourself.

You barely had time to move before you felt him jerk you by your ankle.
Oh shit! Oh shit oh shit oh shit. You kept thinking as you kick and screamed helplessly , because no one was in the back of the parking lot. After being dragged a couple of seconds you managed to kick him in his leg with your heel, making him fall over. You take off your heels and run as fast as your legs can carry you, tears flying off your eyes.

What the hell did i get myself into?

Why does he do this?

Does he hate me?

What have i done?

These were the questions running through your head as you stopped running and broke down, holding your head in your hands as you cried harder and harder by the second.

Just as you dried your tears, you saw what looked like two lights near you're direction. Headlights. You thought as you ran through a nearby park and bolted straight to the mansion.

You unlock the door still a little shaken from earlier only to see a dark and quiet house. You closed the door and started to drag yourself up the stairs until you heard someone behind you.

(Simone's POV)

Simone: YN?? *you whisper as she slowly turns around.

You gasp. Tears watered your eyes as you looked at your sister. She looked horrific. Swollen eyes,her face was red and filled with fear, with her hair and bruises everywhere. But what really got your attention was the big bruise on her cheek.

Simone: *walking close to her on the verge of tears* YN what ha-

YN: Simone just leave it alone.

Simone: but, YN your hurt-

YN: I SAID LEAVE IT ALONE*she yells at you*

Her words silenced you as a tear fell from your cheek. She ran upstairs and slammed her door.

What is going on with my sister??

----------------------------------------------

Woaaah! Sooo, you like?Comment please! I looove hearing your thoughts!

~Angel Bria