Ch. 15 A little TLC

(Roc's POV)

I went downstairs to to find something to snack on. At the bottom of the stairs i see Simone sniffling with her head in her hands.

Roc:*sitting beside her* You okay?

Simone:*sighs* No.

Roc: What happened?

Simone:YN.

Roc: ..... Is she okay??

Simone: *sniffles* i don't know, she won't talk to me and I'm scared for her, i don't want to see my sister hurt *she says starting to cry*

Roc: Don't cry, i'll talk to her. I'll make sure she's okay.

Simone: *hugs you and wipes her eyes* thanks Roc.

You felt a little worry inside. YN?? Hurt?? The thought made you uneasy as you walked upstairs and slowly opened the door to her room. You see her on her patio crying, looking at the view.

Roc: *walks in the patio and stands next to her and look at her*

YN:*she looks back at you and bursts into tears*

You engulf her in a deep hug. You were upset to see her so hurt. You just held her and listen to her sniffling. When she finally stopped crying, you saw her face. It looked like she had been through hell and back.

Roc: *gently walks you to the bathroom* Lets get you cleaned up, ok

YN: *nods as you sit her on the bathroom counter*

As you begin to put medicine on the scars you notice how bad they are. What in the hell happened to her?

You massage the cream on her cuts and bruises gently, while she watches quietly. The silence was broken when you heard a door shut, she shuddered.

The two of you laugh a little and start to talk.

Roc: Do you feel any better?

YN: *sighs* Yeah, thanks Rocky *she says warmly*

Roc:*chuckles* Rocky huh?

YN:*laughs lightly* Yeah.. I like that name *you whisper*

Roc: *chuckles*

At this point you were standing in
Between her legs inches away from her. You looked into her deep hazel eyes and leaned in making your foreheads touch. This made her smile.

(YN Pov)

At this moment in time you like you were on cloud 9. He had this effect on you, he just never knew it. He blew his cool minty breath on your nose, making you giggle. His gorgeous smile came as you giggled making you blush. His smile turned sympathetic as he looked at your face. Roc gently rubs your still badly bruised cheek making you wince a little.

Roc:*whispering* What happened YN?

You felt the sadness return. You wanted so bad to tell him everything and get it all out, but you were afraid.

You knew if you told, he would probably go fight. You knew thats what he deserved, but you don't want to get back on Austin's bad side.

YN: *you sigh*... Its complicated *you whisper*

----------------------------------------------
AN: Is YN gonna tell Roc? Vote and comment and tell me what you think is gonna happen!

~Angel Bria