Ch. 4 A Friendly Game of Truth or Dare

(YN POV)

This house=AMAZING! Its 3 stories not to mention the underground ones too! It has like 18+ different rooms, like the living room, game room, exercise room, an even a dance studio! Did i not mention im a dancer? A great one if i may say so myself! After you unpack your stuff all of you meet in the living room to chill.

{ living Room}

You come and sit by Roc who playfully nudges you

Simone: So what do you guys wanna do?

Ray: Let's play a game

Simone: Alright, name one

Prince: lets play truth or dare *prince says with a evil grin*

Chanel: this should be interesting *she says laughing*

Melanie: I'll go first! Okay Prod, truth or dare

Prod: *laughs a little* Truth!

Everyone laughs and boos*

Melanie: Okay, if you were a girl for one day what you do?

Prod: Pshhh easy, look at my boobs

*everyone laughs to the point of tears*

After a few rounds the game got heated. Chanel had to seduce Prod until he had a boner, Ray had to stick ice cubes in his pants, and Simone got a strip tease from Prince which we all knew she liked. Now its my turn to do a dare, and the only other person left to do a dare with is..... Roc

Simone: *smirks* YN, truth or dare

YN: Dare

*everyone whoops and cheers*

Simone: Alright,i dare you to pass a gumball to Roc..... *grins* with your lips

*everyone is smirking and cheering, waiting to see what happens.*

As Simone passed you the gumball your heart was racing after you realized what you were about to do. As you put it in between your lips and faced Roc you nearly fainted. He was smirking, which indicated that he was gonna enjoy this dare. As you leaned in you could feel his gorgeous brown eyes staring at your lips. After you snapped out it, you looked over at Roc who was chewing on the gum, with those oh so sexy lips. You could feel your cheeks redden, and you couldn't help but to smile a little.

After a while of talking and laughing everyone went to their rooms and called it a night. You went and hopped in the shower. You let the water drip off your body as you thought about what happened, and your reaction. Whats wrong with me? Am i catching feelings already? You thought as watched the beads of water roll off your body. Your mind went off in a daze.

You got out of the shower and put on your tank top and booty shorts.<pic on the side> You walked out of your room to be startled by the one and only, Roc.

YN: Roc *you said holding your chest* you scared me

Roc: *chuckles* my bad, i just came to check and see if you were okay

YN: yeah, why wouldn't i be *you said a little confused*

Roc: oh nothing, you just.. looked like you were going to pass out and moment during our little dare *he says a smirk appearing on his face*

Shit. He noticed.

YN; *you blush, your cheeks turning a bright red* N-No I * you stammer making your cheeks turn a even brighter red*

Nice one, YN

Roc: *chuckles, walking a few feet closer to you* It's fine don't have to admit it to me, i think its cute tho *he says in a quiet yet deep voice, leaning on your bed*

You nearly lose all sanity in your head. The thought of him coming any closer was causng wetness to form in your panties.

YN: *lightly laughs* cute huh?

Roc: *walks a little bit closer to you* Yeah, is there something wrong wih that?

YN: *smiles looking down* Nope

Roc: *now standing right infront of you* Thought not. *he says locking those gorgeous brown eyes in mine*

We literally were were face to face, locking eyes for what felt like forever. I didn't mind at all though. He had a face to die for. Gorgeous features. His curly hair. Amazing light chocolate brown eyes. those lips. They were something. He was something.

You come back to earth and realize that he's still right there. And i think he just read my mind

Roc:*smirks* you gonna pass out again?

YN: *you blush again and laugh* Goodnight Roc.* you say slipping into bed.*

Roc: *laughs then smiles warmly and whispers* Goodnight, Yn

He leaves and gently closes the door behind him. As you lay in bed, you thought to yourself as you replayed him in your head. His voice. His face. Him. That is all you thought of as you drifted off to sleep

----------------------------------------------

Soooo, you like? Yes? No? Maybe? Lemme know what you think! Comment and vote! I'll update very soon💋

~Angel Bria