Ch. 9 Jelous?

( Rocs POV)

As bad as you wanted to stay and be with Jess you had to go cause you had rehersals for tour the next day. You learned alot about her. She is 17, lives by herself but her sister sommetimes comes and stays with her. She is part Italian and Black. And she can kiss😏.

I walked in the house and checked my phone. It was 12 in the morning. It was quiet. I guess evryone went to sleep, what a shock. I was kinda hungry so i went into the kitchen and popped some popcorn. As soon as i walked in, there she was at the table. As i popped the popcorn, she paid me no attention. It was like didn't even exist to her. I know we haven't talked but damn, i could at least get a hey😒. Even if she wasn't gonna say it, I would

Roc: Hey, YN

YN: *you hear her sigh* Hi, Roc

You feel a little better, at least she's talking to you.

Roc: Why are you up so late? Everything okay?

You honestly were making sure everything was okay, it was weird that she was up so late, and by herself

YN: Couldn't sleep. I would ask the same, but I already know why you are. *she says mumbling the last part*

Roc: I-

YN: You know what, it doesn't even matter, goodnight Roc *she says getting up from the table and starting to leave*

You were getting aggrivated. Why is she so annoyed at the fact of me being with Jessica?

Roc: I don't get you, YN. You get an attitude about everything having to do with me and Jessica. Why? You clearly have a thing for pretty boy.

She kept walking. But you could tell was listening to what you were saying so you just kept going.

Roc: Or is it that you're just jelous?.Jelous of what me and Jessica are, which is something you and that bitch Austin could never be.

You smirked while saying this. Honestly, you were just talking noise you just wanted her to admit how she felt towards you. But she did otherwise.

YN: *she turned around and laughed sarcasticly* FIRST of all, there is nothing about me to get. And i could give two fucks about what you and that bitch have going on. And i would NEVER waist my time being jelous of your so called "relationship"*she said doing air quotes*Oh, and that pretty boy is my boyfriend so get your head out of your ass and stop being jelous of him yourself!

At this point you were really pissed.

Roc: Jelous of him? Bullshit.

YN: Exactly how i feel about your girl

Roc: Whatever YN, I know you're only saying that cause you have feelings towrds me. Just admit it. *you say seriously annoyed*

YN: Don't flatter yourself, I don't have feelings towards douchebags like you *she says coldly*

Did she? Oh hell naw

Roc: *you get angrier* And I don't have feelings toward bitchy people like you *you say yelling*

You could see the color drain from her face, and you immediatly regret what you said. You could tell you really hurt her feelings.

You sigh.

Roc: YN-

YN: *her cheeks turned red as her eyes got glossy indicating tears* Goodnight Roc *she whispers walking off swiftly*

Then it was just you. You hit your head with the palm of your hand. Idiot! Why did i say that! I was just.... mad. Your thoughts were interupted by the sound of the microve beeping with your now burnt popcorn. Could this night get worse?

Fuck.

----------------------------------------------

AN: Yikes! New relationships and a argument. Pretty intense huh? Well thats not even close to the drama to come! BTW im gonna go and skip ahead a month to get to the juicy parts, k! Oh, and don't forget to comment comment comment!

~Angel Bria