Ch. 28 Moment to Remeber

Lights beaming off my skin.I close my eyes and breathe some deep breaths, listening to the crowd scream and chant our names. As if on cue,my heart starts to pump life in my veins. I put my hand out and feel more hands pile on top. As we prayed i could feel the excitement in the air. As we finished praying we started clapping and pumping ourselves up. This is it. As we walked out on stage all you could hear was "YN, YN, YN, YN....

We run on stage and do what we do best.

This is it.

My moment to remeber.

(After the Show)

After we got freshened up, we headed down to the after party. And let me just say, after the show we gave.. we deserved one. How did the show go you ask? Well.......

THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!! The crowd was in awe! I literally have not felt this kind of feeling in a loong time! And it feels good! If one little show can make me feel this happy, I can't even Imagine how im gonna feel when we really get out there! Red carpets, big endorsement deals, famous celebrities, movies, tv shows, you name it! GAAAH! I can't contain this kind of joy!

That joy was quickly replaced with anger when came back to reality. Desiree was here. Dammit! And lets not forget the bomb Roc dropped on me. The fact that he said she's coming with us. He can't be serious! Can he? Well it didn't really help that i caught a glimpse of them dancing and laughing out there on the dance floor while im sitting at the bar getting mad! Ugh!

I was in the middle of mentally ranting, when someone sat beside me and playfully nuged me. Little did they know, i was not in a playing mood.

YN: Could you not be so damn annoying!

???: Damn, my bad YN, I was just playing

Yn: Dig?

Diggy: All me *he said flashing you a bright smile*

It was dark in the room, aside from the flashing lights and blaring speakers, but his smile was so bright, you could see it then.

YN: *you blush* Sorry, for snapping at you

Diggy: Its all good. So whats gotcha down?

Ohh nothing. Aside from the fact that tweedle dee and tweedle dum are acting all buddy buddy.

YN: Oh nothing, im just tired thats all

Diggy: i know what can fix that, dance with me *he says, getting up and holding out his hand*

Great, the one thing he wants to do they happen to be doing. Hmm, what lie can i come up with to get out of this one

YN: Uhh, i can't dance

Really YN? You really couldnt come up with a better one considering you just finsihed singing and umm i dunno.. dancing!

Diggy: *he laughs, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my seat* Come on Yn, if you're gonna lie, at least come up with a good one!

Touche

Yn: But-

Diggy:Please, for me

He gave me these puppy dog eyes, which were mad cute

YN: Fiiiine

He leads you out onto the danceflloor, and starts playfully dancing around you. You laugh, and start dancing to the beat of the music and in no time the two of you were dancing all up on each other, having a good time. A slow song came on and before you felt a pair of hands on your waste. which belonged to, none other than Chresanto August.

Roc: Mind if i take her bro?

I just rolled my eyes. Please say no please say no.

Diggy: Uhhhh, sure *he says and then walks off*

Ugh! Thanks Dig.

You turn around, facing him with your arms crossed over your chest

YN: What if i don't wanna slow dance with you?

Even though im mad at him, thats a complete lie, and im sensing that he knows that too considering he just chuckled and wrapped his arms more snuggly around my waist.

Roc: But you want to *he said slightly smiling*

YN: Whatever Chres *you say wrapping your arms aroung his neck*

The two of you begin swaying to the beat of the music

Roc: Still using my government name

YN: Only when you start to become your government name

Roc: Explain when i start to become my "government name"

you sigh, and lean closer to him so that your head is laying on his shoulder as the music continues.

YN: Like now. Asking me to slow dance, that moment we had at the beach, thats Chres. Any other time you're Roc.

Roc: Oh, well explain that side of me.

You felt your cheeks burn, and you sigh.

YN: Roc is... when you act like its nothing, like what WE have is nothing,when you act like we are just friends * you say lowly*

you sigh, and after a long pause, he pulled you into one of the vacant rooms, and locked the door. Then he slowly walked up to you, picked you up, and sat you on the counter. He was in between you're legs with both of his arms on either sides of you, and just stared at you with....... passion, like never before.

He leaned in, and the sweet taste of his lips hit your tongue. you leaned back against the wall is he bit your lip for entrance. As your lips moved in sync as he wrapped his arms frimly around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You ran your fingers through his soft, little curls as he kissed you deeper, and then your lips parted. As your mind went haywire, he softly cupped your chin, pulling your eyes up to meet his.

Roc: This is Roc and Chres, showing you that WE have something

And with that, he left the room, leaving me with a smile plastered on my face

Oh the things he does to me :)

----------------------------------------------Hey guys! Soo glad to have this chapter posted! After almost loosing this story i was about to crazy! Also thank you, thank you, thank you for the 24k readers!!! This means the world to me! Soo What are you thinking?? Was it good? Comment and vote for me! Pretty please! Thankss! Love you guys!!

-Angel Bria