Ch. 20 Loving the Enemy

(YN POV)

You finished just in time to see Austin at the door. He grabs your arm and practically pushes you back down stairs. You roll your eyes and have a seat at the dinner table.

You prayed over your food then began to dig in. You felt a sting on your hand as you saw Grim standing over you with a spoon.

Grim: Hmph, no manners. You are supposed to wait on everyone be seated. You act like an animal!

You gulped, trying to hold your tongue. Life as you knew it would be over if you said anything smart so it was you only option.

YN: Yes m'am *you say with a faint smile*

When everyone is seated, you all begin to eat. It tasted plain, but you decided to complement her.

YN: thank you, the food tastes great.

Grim: I know. *she saids grimacing*

You shift your eyes over Austin, who is completely zoned uninterested in takin up for you apparently.

Grim: So, YN, where do you waste your time going all the hours of the day, when you should be the here cooking for my son.

What is her deal?? She acts as if we're married and im his slave or something!

YN: Umm, im a singer/dancer in a group Belle Amour and Mindless Behavior. We are preparing for tour soon, so i rarely get to spend a lot of time with him.

Grim: So you mean to tell me you're whoring around with that boy band behind my sons back?

Austin's eyebrows raised, but i had a feeling the weren't raised at his mother.

YN: No, its nothing like th-

Grim: Just shut your mouth.

You silenced yourself.

Grim got up and gathered her belongings.

Grim: I'll be back soon *she says kissing Austin on the cheek*

She then faces me.

Grim: Take care of my son, do you understand?

YN: Y-Yes mam.

He opens the door and walks her out with a smile. He soons returns, replacing that smile with a agitated look. He walks up to you and punches you dead in your face.

You curled up in a ball, ready to receive his hits. But something was different. This time they were even more deadly. The hits were harder, punches were deeper, and the kicks were excruciating. Before i could cry out in pain, the blackness overtook me.

(Roc's POV)

Jess and I were on our way back from the movies, when i get a call

Phone Convo

Prince: Aye yo Roc, get to the hospital

Roc: why, whats wrong

Prince: YN, got hurt

What the fuck??

Roc: im on my way

I hung up the phone, and aped down te streets.

~3.35 minutes later~

I rush into the hospital with Jess asking me a million questions.

Jess: Roc why-

Roc: YN, IS HURT OKAY?? SO STOP ASKING. * you yelled*

Jess gave you a evil eye as you walked up to YN's room. Everyone was sitting down with worried faces. Simone was sitting in a corner with red eyes, with their mom, Mrs. Thalia (she used to take care of you when you were younger since y'all's parents were best friends) They looked so much like her, even when they were younger.

I sat down over by Prince and Ray, to see Melissa fussing.

Melissa: How could this happen?? Paparazzi is gonna have a field day with this!

Ray: Paparazzi?

Melissa: We already release the tour date which starts in a week. Which means the media is gonna be on top of us from here on out. Im not surprised if they're out there now *she says pinching the bridge of her nose*

Walt: lets just find out whats wrong first.

We wait for about 10 minutes, and the doctor comes out.

Doctor: Are you all here for patient YN, YLN

Mrs. Thalia: Yes

Doctor: We ran some tests, and she is recovered. We want to keep her overnight just to be sure. She is awake and you may go visit. Preferably two at a time.

Mrs. Thalia, Walt, and Melissa went in first. It was an awkward silence. I looked over at Jess to see her busy texting on her phone, and her face look slightly annoyed.

You get a text.

Text Convo

Jess😏: This is what you call a date?

Roc: Whatever Jess.

Jess😏: Why do you do this.

Roc: Can we not do this now.

Jess😏: whatever.

You look up at Jess to see her rolling her eyes, and walking off. You didn't care anymore, because she was acting bitchy lately, and you had more important things to deal with. Like the fact that your best friend we in a fucking hospital.

(YN POV)

Great, another headache. The weight finally lifted off of my eyes, allowing me to open my eyes. Your eyes flutter open, and i see my mom

YN: M-Mom

YM: how do you feel mi cariña? (My sweetheart)

YN: F-Fine, whaa are you here

Your meds must still be in effect, cause you are slurring your words

YM: You were badly hurt *she said with tears streaming down her face*

Melissa: YN, do you have any idea what happened??

The vision flashes back into your eyes

The slaps, the kicks, the punches

Over and over and over again

You shiver, making your muscles ache in pain.

Melissa: YN?

Here we are again, the same question. If i tell, all my problems are over. But something in the back of mind just keeps drawing me to him. No, i-i just can't tell. Not yet.

YN: I-Im not sure. I just blacked out, and I woke up here.

Im not sure whether I made the right decision or not. But i can say one thing.

Even after all of this....

I still love Austin Grimwald.

Jess POV

After Roc decided to completely forget me, i decided to leave. I didn't have time to sit here and watch YN play victim with MY BOYFRIEND.

As I walked outside i saw a familiar looking face. I think its YN's boyfriend, Austin is it? How ironic, I walked up to him while he was getting out the car.

Jess: Austin, right?

Austin: *chuckles* Yeah, aren't you Roc's girl?

Jess: Hmph, don't feel like it

Austin: Why is that *he said with a sly smirk*

You blushed

Jess: i dunnoo

You grinned. He is SO FINE. If only Roc was like this -__-

Austin: If you want.. We can go somewhere and talk about it.

He flashes another smile, making my knees go weak.

Jess: S-Sure *you say smiling as you hop into his truck*

He does this sexy ass grin, and speeds off. Hey, if Roc can't handle all of this, maybe he can.

----------------------------------------------
Woaah. Talk about trashy. Once again you have a bunch of drama. Doesn't make sense yet? Soon, it will. Until then, keep reading. And don't forget to Vote & Comment! I wanna know if its any good! So please, let me know!

~Angel Bria