Ch. 32 Only a Dream

An: Hey you guys! So, as promised i have a chapter ready. But before you ready i just wanna say i got bored of the format i was writing in, so im going to write in a different one instead. Lemme know what you think, and enjoy!
------------------------------------------

Yn Pov

The sunlight beamed through my eyelids, as i groggily opened my eyes. I was confused, waking up in a car but it all came back to me when I saw Jessica driving.

"You're up, Finally! I was getting bored"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, umm how far are we from LA"

She sighed. "Thankfully, only an hour away. I drove through the night."

"Oh" I said more so to myself as she kept her eyes glued to the road.

In all honesty, being in the car with her for Lord know how many hours has been awkward as hell. Even though i was sleep majority of the time. But anyways..

I pulled out my phone, which was full of calls and texts.... From Chresanto.

I swipe the call back button, and it rang a few times before he finally answered. "Yn?" He said, sounding a bit out of breath.

"Hey"

"Where are you? Are you okay? Can we talk?" He asked, while he bombarded me with billions of questions.

"Im alright, and im out with a... a friend"

"Oh...Yn are we, you know, okay?"

"Yeah, we'll talk later okay"

"Alright, bye" he said hanging up.

I hated lying to him, but the less he knew the safer it is. Chres will lay hands on Austin if he found out thats who i am meeting. And last time I was with Austin and he was angry, all hell broke loose. I don't even want to imagine him now.

"So you and Roc now, huh"

I raised my eyebrows. "Uh, yeah"

She laughed. "I figured, considering the way you looked at him and he looked at you. You would have to be dumb to not see the connection."

Yet you were that dumb, i thought.

"I guess.. Thats why I was so rude. You know, cause i was.. Jealous."

Trust me you're not the only one i thought.

She continued "And what amazes me is, that even after all the bullshit you are still helping me. So.. Thank you" she said with a slight smile.

The fact the she thanked completely caught me offguard. Jessica? Saying thankyou? This world really must be coming to an end.

"You're welcome" i said returning a small smile.

After what felt like hours of riding. We finally made into Los Angeles territory. While passing through, rough neighborhoods and back alleys I felt a huge knot form in m stomach. She parked at a secluded warehouse.

"We're here."

I took a deep breath and opened the car door, heading into what looked like a warehouse.

She led me down this long ass hallway, and opened a door, motioning for me to go in. Uneasy, i went into the room and sat in the chair in front of a desk with a rather large chair faced away from me. Just like in the movies, the chair was faced towards me revealing Austin.

He had a devilish grin on his face, and lunged forward tackling me to the ground. I mustered up all the strength i had, and hit him in the balls, running directly out of the room as fast as my legs could carry me. After realizing all the hallways we're leading to dead ends, i ran for the stairwell with Austin fast on my tail. I ran as fast as I could, but he was faster. He lunged forward and seized me by my hair, making me yelp.

Oh God I thought as he slung me over the railing, dangling me 60ft from the ground.

Tears streamed down my face as i let out a bloodcurdling scream. As i felt his grip loosen.

"Any last words?" He says devilishly

Before i could get any words out. He let me go, causing me to flail helplessly, heading towards my death....

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, causing Jessica to stop the car.

"What the hell?!" She yelled

"I can't! Just. No. "

I jumped out of the car and sprinted towards the nearest pay phone, calling a taxi.

Jessica Pov

I watched as Yn franticly sprinted towards the payphone, probably calling for a ride back to the tour bus.

I pulled out the syringe, filling it with the a liquid and sighed.

Oh well, I guess I have to use plan B.

------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! So how did I do? Once again, Im so sorry for the wait! But i hope you enjoyed! And is the dialogue format better this way, or the old way? Comment & Vote!! Thanks for all the reads, also. You guys are the best! Love you all!

~Angel Bria