Ch. 7 Movie Madness

(YN POV)

We meet up at the car and get in. As soon a Prod starts the car, i get a text.

Text Convo:

???: Hey beautiful

You: Hey Austin😊

Austin😄: wyd?

You: going to the Boardwalk to see a movie, wanna come?

Austin😄: i'll be there in 30 mins

You: Can't wait! Bye!

You put your phone in your pocket and smile to yourself in your head.

(Roc POV)

I was hella bored so i decided to text Jessica

Text Convo:

You: Hey cutie who thinks im a cutie😝

Jessica: Hey Roc😜

You: You busy?

Jessica: Nope, whats up?

You: Come to the Boardwalk and come see a movie with me and my friends

Jessica: Sure, what time?

You: Now

Jessica: K, i'll be there.

You: Aight, cutie

Jessica:😉

~Boardwalk~

(YN POV)

As we load we walk up to Movie Central(made up) and went to purchase tickets to Battle of the Year. <your outfit on the side>I then turn around to pure hell.

Roc: *laughing and flirting with some girl* Hey yall this is Jessica, she saved my ass at the mall from getting attacked earlier *he says laughing putting his arm around her*

The fuck?

Jessica: it was my pleasure *she says smiling*

This bitch. Im about to-.No. Control yourself YN. Control. You are not jelou-

You feel a tap on your shoulder

??- YN?

You turn around, and smile

YN: hey Austin! *you give him a long and close hug*

(Roc POV)

I was talking to Jessica when i look over at YN hugged up on some bitch ass dude. Aw hell naw.

YN: You guys, this is Austin and Austin you already met the girls so this is Prod, Ray, Prince and ...Roc and his....friend Jessica *she said all nonchalant like*

Did she really?

Austin: Whats up *he said dapping up the boys*

What a bitch. He looks like he should be on the cover of a Hollister Magazine. Bitch.

As we all walked in the movie theater i somehow ended up by YN with Jessica on the other side.

~ Halfway into the movie ~

Jessica and I are arguing over who could dance better.

Jessica:*giggles* Im telling you, i could put you to shame with my dancing *she whisper yells*

Roc: *chuckles* you cute as hell when you lie

Jessica: *laughs and lightly hits your arm*

(YN POV)

As Austin and you are chillin watching the movie, your blood boils when you hear Roc and Jessica flirting and laughing

YN: *whisper yells* uhh can you not be so loud *you say to Roc annoyed*

Roc: *stops laughing and looks at you*
I should say the same to you and pretty boy over there *he says tilting his head in Austin's direction*

Austin: Is there a problem? *he says giving Roc a death stare then looking at you*

Roc: And if there is? *Roc said, returning the hostility twice as strong*

YN: Can we not do this here *you say looking back and fourth at the boys*

Jessica: *lowering her voice Roc* if you wanna just go outside.. We can

YN: *rolls your eyes*

Roc: *gets up a little aggravated and grabs Jessica's hand* Let's go.

That made your blood boil. It must have shown all over your face cause Austin took notice.

Austin: You cool? *he said eying me with those gorgeous hazel eyes*

YN: *sighs* Im fine

He suddenly gets up, takes your hand and walks you out to his car, where you both get in, and silence fills the air.

YN: *breaking the silence* im sorry for-

Austin: *laughs* don't even, it was his dumbass that started it, not you. Besides, other than that i had fun.

YN: *smiles* Im glad, i was worried you wouldn't want to go anywhere else with me

Austin: With someone as pretty as you, i'd be dumb not to *he says looking into my eyes intensely, making my brain go numb

YN: *blushing* thanks

Austin: *leaning in close to your face* your welcome

Before you can even react you feel his lips crash into yours. You jump at first but you get into it moving your lips in sync. You pull back and giggle.

Austin: *chuckles* i take it that you liked it

YN: *smiles* it was great. Soo... What does this mean

Austin: *chuckles and comes closer to you* What do you want it to mean?

YN: *laughs* i dunnooooo

Austin: YN, i know we just met but i really like you and i want you to be mine

YN: *smiles big and laughs* Yes, i'll be yours Austin

You and Austin share a long kiss an say goodnight before you go back inside.