Ch. 19 Grim.

(YN POV)

I woke up with a blistering headache and the most depressing mood ever. My body was sore and makeup stretched all over my face. I was wrecked.

I sighed as i looked at the clock, remembering what day it is. I had rehearsals in about an hour and considering what happened last night, i was not in the mood. So i grabbed my extra clothes out the trunk, cleaned my face, and brushed my hair into a high bun. Then i headed for the sound booth.

Sound Booth

When i arrived everyone, the boys and girls,stopped what they were doing and stared. It was making me extremely uncomfortable.

Ignoring the feeling, you went directly into the recording room and put on the headphones. The girls do the same.

----------------------------------------------
AN: Okay my loves, lets put on our imagine caps and pretend like the songs they are singing throughout the story are written by them, even though in all actuality they aren't, k? Alright, back to the story!
----------------------------------------------

Our fist song What About us, blasted through the speakers, and i began to sing

Oh why are we waiting so long I'm

suffocating

Oh why are we waiting so long I'm

suffocating

Boy it's now or never, time we got

together

Been a long time coming, now I need

that loving

I like the way you tease me, let's just

make this easy

Put me in control, we can switch roles

and.....

I'll take the lead, you're so far behind

me

You know what I need, I'm not gonna

stop

Whatever the weather we gon' be

better together

So what's up babe? What about us?

Cos I've been watching and waiting

Why don't you give it and take it?

So what's up babe? What about us?

What you doing to my head?

Should be here with me instead

What about those words you
said?

What about us? What about us?

The more i sang, the deeper i went into depression mode. I tried to ignore it, but i guess that didn't work.

Walt:that was good girls..... YN can i talk to you for a moment *he said through the mic*

I sighed and walked out the recording studio and plopped in one of the spinny chairs, watching everyone step outside.

Walt: Whats up.

YN: what do you mean?

Walt: You seemed a little uneasy today, something wrong?

YN: No Walt, Im fine

Walter: You sure?

YN: positive. *you say walking towards the door*

You were heading down the stairs towards the dance studio, until you bumped into Roc.

Roc: whoop. My bad. *he chuckled*

You didn't laugh. You just kept walking.

Roc: Hey, whats wrong *he said gently grabbing my arm*

YN: N-Nothing. *you say pulling away, walking towards the studio.

Dance Studio

Tony(choreographer) give you guys a simple eight count to do. He hits the music and you all start to dance.

After a good thirty minutes of countless eight counts he finally turned off the music.

He dissmissed us from practice and we all grabbed our stuff, getting ready to leave. Tour preparation was beating my ass already.

Tony: YN, can i see you for a moment

You walk over to him.

YN: Yeah, whats up?

Tony: I've noticed, today in class you were struggling

Where was he getting with this??

YN: And??

Tony: And, thats unlike you! You know dancing like the palm of your hand. You never have a problem with choreo. Whats going on??

You just stood there.

YN:....Nothing. *you say, grabbing your stuff and walking out the door.*

You sigh real hard and head towards the stairs. You accidentally skip a staircase, making you trip and tumble down the stairs.

Instead of doing the smart and getting up, you just layed there. You then felt two strong hands pull you up.

Roc: You alright there * he smirked*

You just picked up your things and kept going, until he caught up with you again.

Roc: Hey, Hey, Hey, wait. * he says gently turning you around to face him* whats going on.

YN: Nothing

Roc: Its gotta be some-

YN:I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT OKAY!!

He raised his eyebrows in astonishment. Your face reddened and you ran to your car and drove off. You parked across the street and began to tear up. Just before you could actually cry, your phone rang.

Phone Convo

YN: Hel-

Austin: WHERE IN THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

YN: *sigh* im down the str-

Austin: DON'T LIE TO ME DAMMIT!

YN: Im not lyin-

Austin: *chuckles* You just love making me angry don't you? DON'T YOU?! Well listen to me, if i don't see your car in my driveway in five minutes you won't live to see sunlight, understand?

YN: Y-Yes. *you say wiping a tear*

Then he hung up.

You sped down the street as fast as you could, managing to avoid the cops.

You got to his house with .15 seconds to spare. You walk up to the door, expecting him to yell but instead he had on a big smile.

Austin: Hey baby *he says kissing you*

YN: H-Hey baby, whats going on?

You say as you walk in to see an older woman sitting on the couch. She had her hair in a tight updo. Wrinkles to last her ages. And a frown that looked permanent.

Austin: YN, this is my mother

You smile, relieved he would behave since his mother was here tonight.

YN: Hi Mrs-

AM: Grimwald *she says in disgust*

Well, she acts just like him that theory is out of the window.

AM: my goodness, look at you. You look like absolute trash! Haven't you ever heard of makeup?

What the hell? This wrinkly, old ass twit done- you know what?Her name isn't AM(Austin's Mom) anymore. Im changing it to Grim, which means sorry ass Grimwald.

Austin: Uh, baby come upstairs with me

He pulls you by your arm upstairs and shuts the door.

WHAP!

Austin: What in the HELL were you thinking, coming to this house looking like that?!

You just sat on the ground holding your face. You actually looked decent. You just on your dance attire.

Austin: IM TALKING TO YOU! *he whisper yells*

YN: I-I didn't know she was coming.

Austin: You didn't know? YOU DIDN'T KNOW??

He raised his hand again, ready to slap you again be he was interrupted

Grim: Austin? Where are the kitchen utensils, if that twit of yours calls then food then i feel sorry for you.

He glares at you

Austin: *yells* coming mother! When i come back up here, you better be dressed or else *he says coldly*

He walks up to you and kisses you deeply, shoving his tongue down your throat. He then leaves, smacking your butt with a evil smirk on his face.

You wipe your face in disgust.

This is gonna be a long night you say while hurrying and putting on you makeup.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry it took so long to update! Hey but guess what?.....IM AT 2K reads!!! Thanks so much you guys
😘😘😘. So what did you think of this chapter. Don't worry, the fame and all that will come later in the book. But what do you think of Grim? Isn't she great? Lol Comment! Vote! Comment! Love you all.

~Angel Bria