Ch. 30 Together..or Nah

(Roc POV)

YN: No

Wait. What??

My heart fell out of my chest and i felt like i was gonna fucking pass out at any given moment. I can't believe this! I actually thought she had fucking feelings for me! I-

My thoughts were interupted by her giggling.

YN: Im just playing! I would love to be your girlfriend *she said kissing my cheek*

I let out a huge ass sigh of relief. She's finally mines... MINES!I pulled her in for a long hug with no intentions of letting her go.

Damn, i feel good

(YN POV)

I could stay like this forever! Cause i've been waiting for this moment for a long, long time. After what felt like a lifetime, we let go and I just stared at him. Him. His perfect features, from his smooth light skin to his deep brown eyes. He was walking perfection. And he was all mines... Finally.

Before i knew it, he had me up against against the wall again, staring me down with deep intensity. It was like... he was raping me with his eyes, and dammit i must say.. It was so sexy. He licked his lip, making me increase with wetness. He bit his lip, and leaned in, lightly brushing his soft lips against mine and pulled back. In frustration, i grabbed the back of his neck, smashing my lips into his.

Roc POV

I pulled her in close as we shared one last kiss before parting, and i must say... DAMN. The way our lips moved in sync sent chills down my spine, and i NEVER get chills. Never. But its something about YN that just gives me a good feeling. I can tell we have something special.

We walk into the living room, drawing everyones attention away from the movie.. Including Desiree's. I lay across the couch, with Yn beside me with our finger intertwined. The looks on everyone's faces was hysterical.

Simone: Well.... ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Yn: For what?

Prince: This!... You two!... Together!

Chanel: Finally!

Everyone burst into laughter, until Desiree got up and stormed off to her room,clearly pissed. I hesitated to check on her, until Yn put her hand in my cheek.

Yn: Its okay, go *she said gesturing towards Des's room*

You see why she's special? And right now this is us time. I pull her close to me as we and the rest of us watched the movie.

Desiree can wait.

2 weeks later

Its been 2 weeks and Yn and I have gotten alot closer, but it seems like Des is avoiding me. I couldn't shake that feeling, so I decided to try and talk to her.

We were in a snow state, so the bus was too cold, making us book hotel rooms for the night. Everyone was downstairs, a the jacuzzi and I saw Desiree go up to her room not too long ago, so I decided to go up there talk to her. After knocking, she opened her door just enough for her to get ready to slam it in my face, before i stuck my foot between the door.

Des: Move Roc.

Roc: Talk to me.

Des:Move!

Roc: Just talk to me!

She swung the door open in frustration, and plopped down on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Roc: Des

Des: What. *she says flatly*

What is up with all these attitudes?

Roc: What's going on with you?

She huffs.

Desiree: I don't know, you tell me. Your the one with the girlfriend.

Roc: So that's what this is all about? Me and Yn?

She sat up, and made a stank face.

Des: Oh look! Pretty boy has brains! Of course thats what this is all about! You knew we had something before you and her got together. You played me Roc!

Yn Pov

After getting soaked in the jacuzzi, I decided to head up to my room to shower for dinner. As I walk past Desiree's door, my ears heard the unexpected.

Des:You knew we had something before you and her got together. You played me Roc!

Had something?? He played her??

My blood began to boil, and before i knew it, i busted through the door.

Yn: What in the hell is going on?!

All hell about to break loose up in this bitch.

----------------------------------------------
Hold on to your seats! It only gets crazier from here! Hey you guysss! I was planning on updating yesterday, but it was my birthday so i was too busy TURNING UP! Lol. But how do you feel about this chappie? And i know its a little short, but it'll be longer next time i promise! Anyways, vote & comment! See ya later babes

~Angel Bria