Ch. 8 Late Night Out

~ Car Ride After Movies ~

You are sitting next to Roc and everyone's talking, but it feels like utter silence. You see him pull out his phone and begin to text.

YN: *mumbles to yourself with an attitude* talking to jessica huh

Roc: *gives you a sideways glare*

YN: *rolls your eyes and glares back*

It was silence the rest of the way home for you two.

~Mansion~

(Roc POV)

We all settle in and go to the living room chillin and watching tv. Except for YN, she went upstairs. What is her deal. She trippin over Jessica yet she brung that bitch Austin to the movies.

I decide to pay Jessica a surprise visit. I get in my car and call Jess.

•Phone Convo•

Jess: Hello??

You: Hey

Jess: *you can hear her smile through the phone* Hey Roccc

You:What are you doin?

Jess: thinking about you *she says seductively*

You: *pulling up at her house* why when you can have the real thing?

Jess: wha?

You: *knocks on the door*

A few seconds later she opens the door wearing booty shorts that show her ass and a pink tanktop. It kinda turned you on.

Jess: Rocc! *she says jumping on you pulling you in the house*

You: Nice house *you say looking at the big living room*

It was a nice house. Big and neat.

Jess: *smirks* its alright. It used to be my parents before the went...

You: oh, im so-

Jess: *giggles* Not THAT went, silly! They wennnt to Europe and decided to live there. I didn't to go so i stayed here. And im glad i did *she says smiling*

You: i am too *you says chuckling at her*

Jess: So whats up?

You: Nothing, just... needed to get out, you know?

Jess: Sure, now tell me the truth *she says assuringly*

You: *rubs the back of your neck* Things are just heated after the whole movie situation

Her eyes roll.

Jess: *huffs and plops down on the couch* oh, THAT. *she says with a little attittude* YN,is it? Yeah, what is her deal? Does she have a problem with me, cause i frankly JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK *she says raising her voice*

Roc: *raises his hands in surrender and chuckles* Woaaah, fiesty

Jess: *laughs* Sorry

Roc: *sits closer to her* I get it though, i mean with you liking me and all..... *he says nonchalantly*

Jess: *starts blushing* Well

Roc: *laughs and moves closer* i think its cute

Jess: *sits in your lap* i think you're cute

Without hesitation you press your lips against hers. She instantly intensifies it making you grab her waist. She pushes you back so that she is stradling you and the two you go back to locking lips for the rest of the night.