Ch. 10 Fast Foward (Roc)

(Rocs POV)

So its been a while month and things are going great. Preparing for the tour is going great, all the housemates are chill, and YN and I are cool again. She and Jessica still hate each other. Always arguing. Its kinda cute though. Too bad bitch as Austin has to jump in the middle. Then we get into it, causing a big ass argument between the four of us. I know crazy right. This is how it went down.

Flashback

Jess and I are on our way to my bro Jacob Latamore's launch party. She's already annoyed with the fact that YN was gonna be there.

Roc: Bae, she's one of my best friends. Can you at least try to be nice? Damn.

Jess: and im your GIRLFRIEND. Which trumps your "bestfriend" any day.

Roc: Whatever.

Jess: Ik it is. *she says with a attitude*

It was silence all the way up to when i parked the car. I turned off the engine and looked at her.

Roc: Look, i don't wanna fight with you Jess so please don't go and start anything with YN okay.

Jessica: Whatever. *And gets out the car*

Smh. Now watch her somehow go start a fight.

We walk in and the room is filled with loud music and the smell of a alcohol.

~ 1 hour later ~

Me and Prince are at the bar talking when I see YN and Austin arguing. Austin storms his bitch ass off the dance floor and YN rolls her eyes. I don't even know why she with him. Bitch. So i make my way over to her and start playfully dancing with her. She laughs and joins in. After a while of dancing i pull her off to the side.

YN: *laughs* After all this time you still can't out dance me

Roc: *chuckles* So you got jokes huh. * you say smirking*

YN: *laughs* i guess. Wheres your girl "Jessss" *she say mocking her name*

Roc: *shrugs nonchalantly, rolling your eyes*

YN: *gasps* Gasp! Do my ears deceive me or do i actually here Chresanto Romelo August not talking about his beloved Jessica *she says dramitcaly*

Roc: *chuckles* So we using government names again?

YN: *laughs* We-

She's interrupted by Austin pushing past her standing infront of me angry.

Austin: Why the fuck are you talking to my girl?

Roc: Cause she actually enjoys talking to me *you say annoyed*

YN stands in between you two.

YN: *turns toward Austin* Can you not do this here.

Austin:*pushes her out the way* Move.

Roc: *pushes him* Don't touch her *you say ready to punch him dead in the face*

Before you can, you hear Jessica approaching.

Jessica: Roc. Are you seriously fixing to fight behind her?!

Yn: Bitch we can fi-

Roc: Jess just go get in the car.

Jessica: NO! Im sick and tired of you always trying to fight for her.

YN: Jealous much? *she says smirking*

Jessica: Bitch! *she says jumping at YN. They land on the floor with YN on top. Before i can go break it up i feel a punch swipe across my face. This nigga. I socked his ass in the jaw punched him until all four of us got kicked out the club.

I picked up Jess and slung her in the car, still pissed cause she started this shit.

You start the car and speed off down the street.

Roc: *still fuming* What the hell is wrong with you?!?

Jess: Me?! What about you?! I saw you talking to that bitch YN.

Roc: She's my bestfriend, get over it dammit! Your jelousy is starting to really piss me the fuck off.

Jess: I hate you.

Roc: You are so childish.

Jess: Then if im so childish break up with me!

Roc: Im seriously not in the mood for your bullshit Jess.

Jessica: Then pull over.

Roc: What.

Jess: Pull over.

You stop on the side of the road. She hops out the car and slams the door walking off. Agitated,you do the same.
You see her continue to walk off and you run after her, and tackle her to the ground. After and intense stare off, you both started laughing. Outside you were laughing, but inside you thought why am i with this girl??