Ch. 5 Girl Time at the Mall

(Roc's POV)

I wake up with only one thing on my mind. YN. After the plane ride i feel like im closer to her again. Not to mention last night. i'm glad we're getting closer again.

You go shower and get ready and go down stairs where everyone is waiting.

Roc: So whats the plan?

Prod: We can go eat breakfast, then go to the boardwalk

Simone: Leggo!

(YN POV)

You all hop in the Tahoe and head over to IHop. As you took your seats you blushed a little as you by Roc. The two of you immediately started talking.

•After Breakfast•

You all decided to go to the mall. The boys would go do boy stuff and the girls would go..SHOP! As you walked into the mall the four of you squealed with excitement!

The four of us go in Forever 21

Chanel: *going through clothes* These are cute!

Melanie: *pointing* Not as cute as that fine ass piece of sexiness

YN: *looks in that direction and bites her lip* hduesdlmendjotjhqusirj... Damn, he is cute, i need his number!

Simone: You can have him, cause i have Prince* she says, singing his name*

Chanel: oooh girl, but forreal we need a plan now, cause he's about to leave! *she says looking at him walk off*

Melanie: Ok! Ok! I have a plan *runs up to the guy*

Melanie: Hey! uhhh *runs into his chest a little* wow your strong!

Guy: *laughs a bit* sorry

Melanie: haha its fine, im Melanie by the way and you are?

Guy: Im Austin

Melanie: *mumbles* well Austin you are fine as hell

Austin: huh?

Melanie: Nothing, hey youuu should come meet my friends *she says dragging him over there*

Austin: umm ok?

Melanie: okay, you guys this is Austin, Austin this is YN and Simone aka the twins and Chanel.

Austin: Hey *he says to everyone, but eying you the whole time*

Everyone: Heyyy

Chanel&Simone: *runs off looking for more clothes*

Melanie: well im just gonna.... Go *she says sliding out of the convo leaving just him and you*

Austin: *breaking the silence* Soo *he says smiling*

GAAAH! He's cute, black curly hair, tall, a light milk chocolate color, and has the cutest hazel eyes

YN: im YN *you say quickly, a thing you do when you're nervous*

Austin: *laughs* You told me already

YN: *blushes in embarrassment* Right, Bien estúpido (nice one stupid)*you mumble to yourself*

Austin:*chuckles and says* Tú no eres estúpido, tu bonita (You are not stupid, you are beautiful)

YN: *blushes and giggles* you know Spanish?

Austin: Took it in school, you?

YN: half Spanish, Half Black

Austin: That would explain why you are gorgeous beyond words

YN: *blushes* thanks

I could sit here and talk to him all day!

Austin: My pleasure, but hey i have to go pick up my little sister. Can i have you number?

YN: *smiles and gives him your number and he gives you his*

Austin: *smiles* i'll text you, beautiful

YN: *smiles* okay, bye Austin!

You run over and explain everything! The four of you squeal in excitement, and strut off into the stores.

----------------------------------------------

AN: Sooo, YN got a new boo? Uh ohh! What is gonna happen? Keep reading! And Let me know what you thinking. Comment!

~Angel Bria