2

-Sway's POV-

I woke up to hearing voices outside of the bedroom, when I rolled over Andy was no longer there. I sat up and ran a hand through my messy hair. I got out of bed and headed out of the room. When I walked into the big living area of the hotel the first face I saw was Kells, he looked up at me and smiled. He was sitting next to Matt and talking to Andy. When Kells looked up and smiled, that made Andy turn around, "Good morning Angel." he said motioning for me to walk over to him. I slowly made my way over to the couch he was sitting on. He grabbed me by the hips and sat me down on his lap, "How did you sleep?" he asked.

"Good." I said, I could feel Kells eyes on me.

"I got breakfast," he said. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks babe," I told him and got up. I sent a glance over at Kells, and slowly walked away over to where the kitchen was. Since Andy is so goddamn rich he can get a really fancy hotel. The food was sitting on the table, to my surprise it was doughnuts. And some fruit. I picked up a chocolate cream filled doughnut. That's when I heard the footsteps, and someone appear in front of me, it was Kells. He too picked up a doughnut.

"So, angel?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"Fuck off," I hissed.

"Why do you make everything sexy," he wondered licking his lips. Damn that was hot. He leaned closer in.

"What happened to me that night when I woke up in the alley?" I asked him.

"You got shit faced. We all decided to play hide and go seek... Well you did." he said with a smile.

"Shit." I said, I must've passed out, "but why didn't you assholes at least take me home?" I snapped.

"We were shit faced, we tried but one of my boys almost dropped you," Kells said.

"Your an asshole," I said finally biting into my doughnut.

"Oh come on, when we had sex you enjoyed it," he winked. Right he drugged me and then fucked me, so rape maybe?

"Asshole." I said.

"Oh come on baby," he reached out and lightly brushed my cheek with his fingertips, a chill went down my spine.

"Don't." I warned him.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because." I said, he smiled at me, and then finally leaned in his lips coming in contact with mine. Fuck. Damn he can kiss. Next thing I know I was letting him grab my breast, and a moan slipped from me.

"Sway!" fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Andy. I pulled away from Kells, who quickly jumped back, Andy quickly walked over and grabbed me by the arm. "Kells you and Matt can leave," Andy said.

"Why?" Kells asked.

"Because," Andy said turning to face Kells, "I am going to fuck my girlfriend till she can't walk, and I am going to make sure she knows who she belongs too," Andy was pissed and I can't believe he just said that. Kells slowly backed up, his face turning a shade of red. "You know what," Andy said said pushing Kells down onto the chair, he walked over to me and ripped the doughnut from my hands and put tossed it onto the table. He was very pissed. Next thing I knew he was ripping me out of my clothes, now I was bare and only in my panties since I didn't put on a bra.

"A-Andy... What are you-" I didn't get to finish.

"Shut it Sway." he demanded, I closed my mouth. He was so pissed off. He turns to Kells who was looking at me. Wide eyes, and lust in his eyes. Next thing I know Matt was walking in, "Get the fuck out!" Andy yelled at him, he quickly turned. Shit. What does he have in mind. "You don't piss me off," he said looking at Kells, "This is my girl, not yours. You have no right to touch what is mine," Andy said his voice ice cold, "This is mine," he said kissing me on the lips, hard. He then pulled away, "These are mine too," he said gripping my breast, causing me to let out a squeak. He let go, and his hands slowly moved down, he looked me in the eyes, and his hands slipped into my panties. "This is also mine," he said finally turning to face Kells. Who had his eyes glued on us, in shock. Next thing I know Andy was putting two fingers inside me. I moaned out, "Do you hear that?" Andy asked his eyes still on Kells, "She does that for me, and I can make her do it all night long." he said, "Right Sway?" he asked me, I nodded as I moaned out, "Words." he demanded.

"Y-yes..." I breathed out. Andy then pulled out and blocked me from Kells view.

"You ever touch her again, I will kill you. If you are going to help, you don't touch Sway. I don't want you talking to her either. Now get the fuck out." Andy demanded in a very stern voice. Kells quickly got up and hurried out, we heard the slamming of the door knowing that he was gone. Andy slowly turned to face me, "Now," he said slowly, "I am going to fuck you." he said, and picked me up taking me back to the bedroom.

(Short I know. But here it is. Finally)