17

-Andy's POV-

I've been calling texting, and haven't gotten an answer, so here I am driving to Sway's. When I pull up, I spot someone sitting on the curb. I parked the car and quickly got out and noticed that it was Kells. Anger, is the first thing I felt.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked walking up to him.

"Don't worry I didn't touch her," Kells stood up, we stood right at the same height. "You might want to go get her though," he said. Now I was concerned, why would I want to go get Sway? Isn't she inside with the girls? "She walked off... Went out to drink," he said. Shit. Why angel, why? I hurried back to the car, and drove off to go get Sway.

I pulled up to the bar, and quickly headed inside. It wasn't packed that was a good thing, I then spotted Sway at the bar. Bottles and shot glasses sat in front of her. My heart dropped into my stomach. I knew she had it, but I never saw it. She was also smoking a cigarette and a bottle of pills sat next to her. I saw it, I saw the real Sway... It broke me, it tore at me, and I slowly made my way over to her. I sat down on the stool next to her.

"Sway," I whisperd. She slowly turned her head to look at me, her eyes were bloodshot. Sweat trickled down the side of her face. She looked like she was in pain. "Sway," I said again placing my hand on her shoulder, out of nowhere Sway didn't something I didn't think she would do, she fell into me, I quickly wrapped my arms around her. Her body was shaking, and I could hear her silently cry. I love you. I love you. I care for you. I love you so much. You are my everything. I care! I fucking care! I love you goddamn it! I choked back the tears. I held on tighter to Sway, I hate seeing her like this.... Where did I go wrong? I thought I was her drug... Why is she here? Why didn't she come to me? Why? Then she spoke.

"I'm alone, I'm alone Andy..." I shook my head.

"I'm here. Sway I am here," I rubbed her back and kept her close, she didn't say anything else, I picked her up, and carried her back to the car. I decided to take her back to the apartment and just stay there with her. Kells was gone now. Why was he there? I took her inside, and went to her bedroom, where I slowly took off her clothes, and put her into bed, where she passed out. I layed down with her, and pulled her close. Damn. She's mine, she's my beautiful mess. Mine.

-Sway's POV-

I woke up the next day my head spinning, and the sun way too bright. Andy was lying next to me, he was awake.

"Good morning," he said quietly, it's been awhile since I've heard his morning voice. I glanced over at the clock it was just now ten.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked him.

"I wanted to wait for you to wake up," he said with a shrug.

"Aren't we leaving today?" I asked him, he nodded, "How long will we be gone for?" I asked him.

"Three days at least," he said. I sighed, and sat up, Andy sat up with me, "Sway we need to talk... About last night." he said. I remember a little bit of what happened, I got fucked up.

"I don't want to talk about it," I groaned.

"No, you aren't going to tell that to me," Andy snapped.

"Fuck off." I hissed. Just like that I was back on my back, my arms pinned above my head, and ice blue eyes giving me a cold stare. My legs were being pinned down by his legs.

"You've told me to fuck off too many times. You aren't getting away with it, this time." he whispered quietly. Sending a chill down my spine. "Now we are going to talk, and you aren't going to argue with me," Andy demanded.

"I don't want to talk about it," I told him, he held that glare with me. One of his hands held a grip of my wrist, as his other went underneath my T-shirt. He grabbed a hold of one my breast and pinched my nipple hard. "Ah! Goddamn it!" I cried out, as he did it again.

"You will talk about it," he demanded again. All of the sudden I felt angry, I felt like lashing out. With all my force I got out of Andy's grip and then pushed him off of me. I sat up.

"Fuck you goddamn it! I don't want to talk about it! Just leave it alone!" I yelled at him, and got out of the bed. Andy was quick on his feet, and slamming me against the wall. I let out a squeak from the pain. I just pissed off Andy Biersack..... Or Andy Black... I don't know which one I am about to deal with.

"We will talk about it, even if it puts us here all day long," Andy said, his eyes holding his ice cold glare, the one that brought the chills, and made my stomach twist and turn. I gulped. Do I fight him, or do I just spill it? Make a lie? Get it over with, or let Andy have some fun with this? Before I let myself think about it, or even comprehend of what I was doing, it just happened. Spit was now in Andy's face. And the look on his face, made my heart drop into my stomach and out my asshole. Shit, looks like Andy was going to have some fun with this. He grabbed me by my hair, wrapping a chunk of it around his fist. Pulling my head back, "Did you just spit in my face?" he asked me. Holy shit.

"N-I mean.... Uh... Y-y.... Yes..." I said barely in a whisper.

"You really like to test my limits don't you angel?" he asked me, with that smirk on his face. Should I answer that question, or keep my mouth shut. I was now being dragged out of his bedroom, and to the other room. Where he pushed me down onto the bed. "Stay," he said, he walked into the closet, and a thing of rope was thrown out, and after that he was carrying a chair and sitting it down. Well, I'm in for a treat... I should have kept my big mouth shut.... I never learn do I?