11

-Sway’s POV-

    I wanted to leave, and I wanted to go now. I pulled away from Andy’s death grip. “I want to leave,” I told him.

    “Okay, angel.” he said, looking back at Doctor Clines, “I want to ask him some questions first. You stay here and wait.” he said giving one last hug. What did he want to talk about. I wanted to leave, I had to leave. This is all my fault. I watched Andy walk into the room with Doctor Cline the door closed. I held back more tears.

-Andy’s POV-

    “Are you sure this true?” I asked the moment the door shut, the doctor sighed.

    “How many drugs has she had?” he asked me. No wonder why Sway is blaming herself, “I mean do you do drugs with her?” he asked. I shook my head.

    “Sway grew up around drugs her whole life…” I told him, “If anything I took her away from drugs,” I explained.

    “How?” he asked.

    “Sex.” I told him, he’s a doctor he has to know these things. Sway didn’t feel comfortable with those, because she was a girl and he was a guy. Me I’ll be a little more up front with it.

    “You’d be surprised by how many people, use sex as a therapy. It takes them away from their other addictions. It’s another feel good.” he explained, “This news is taking it’s toll on her isn’t it.” he said.

    “Yeah,” I sat down in the spinny chair needing to sit. Sway can’t have kids, I wouldn’t have minded having kids, I wouldn’t have mind having kids with her. “Can she ever have kids?” I asked him.

    “If you don’t use condoms, if she gets off birth control, and stops using drugs. Get’s her body back into health, in the future you may get lucky. But I don’t know.” he said. I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

    “Awhile back… I had gone out of town. Some guy took her out. He drugged her, four guys ended up having sex with her.” I explained. Doctor Cline looked concern.

    “Do you know what drug it was?” he asked. I shook my head. “And did they really have sex with her? It wasn’t just oral?” he asked.

    “Sway thinks it was sex. I wasn’t there, so I don’t know. And I don’t know how much she remembers. I don’t think she can tell you who it was. Though one guy did say it was him.” I told him.

    “That could add more onto the problem. Were you too dating?” he asked. I nodded, “how often do you two have sex?” he asked.

    “Almost every day, like I said we have a very sexual relationship,” I said.

    “So, then she’ll stay away from drugs and drinking?” he asked.

    “Yes. I’m like her drug. She found me, and took me as a new drug. I found her as a desire, we just work.” I told him.

    “I hope you work this out. If anything else starts to happen do come and see me. If this really takes a toll on her, feel free to call and I’ll set you up with a good concealer that can get her through it.” he said, I held my hand out.

    “Thank you so much for the help,” I told him.

    “Any time, Mr. Biersack. Quick question.. Are you the owner of Biersack Records?” he asked. I nodded my head. “Well my sister, she is trying to get signed. And well I didn’t know if maybe she could stop in. She has a beautiful voice.” he told me. I smiled.