21

I sat down, "Sorry about that." I said.

"Oh, you are just fine," Amy said smiling. "I'm just going to start cleaning up some things," Amy said picking up some the dishes. I decided that I needed to get away from Andy, so I picked up a few things, "Oh, Sway darling you don't need to help," she said.

"It's fine don't worry about it," I said following her inside, with the dishes.

"Your sweet," she said smiling as she opened the dishwasher.

"Ah, it's nothing," I said.

"Andy seems to really like you," she said.

"Uh, yeah... He does." I said, helping her load the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Who... Uh, ever thought that your mother lived next door..." Amy said, by the sound of her voice I could tell she wasn't sure if she say anything. Andy's parents seem like good people.

"She walked out when I was twelve... Leaving dad and I." I said.

"I'm so sorry Sway," Amy said quietly.

"She-uh... She should have taken me with her...." I whisperd.

"Yeah, whys that?" Amy asked, grabbing a rag to wipe down the counter.

"She left me with a father, who wasn't a great father," I said shrugging, "He is currently being held in jail..." I said.

"If you ever need anything Sway... I'm always here." Amy said, now that threw me off. This women hardly knows me, and she is already saying that, she clearly caught onto what I was thinking, "You make my son happy, I see the way he looks at you. Andy, he didn't always treat girls with respect... I was shocked to hear him say he was dating someone. My Andy, the boy who always messed around with the girls, finally settled down." Amy said with a laugh, she then looked at me and smiled, "I'm glad that it was you. I'm happy that you are the one to make my son happy. When you two pulled up, and I saw you get out of that car. I was so happy that Andy finally did something other than run a business." she said smiling.

"He is something alright," I said with a smile. I looked out the window to see Andy and his dad talking. He looked happy to be talking with his dad. "Do you know what drove Andy to do what he does?" I asked Amy, Amy dropped the rag into the sink and leaned against the counter.

"Andy and Chris.... Had a huge fight back when he was seventeen. Andy got a girl pregnant." she said. Holy shit. "Chris told Andy he isn't good enough, and that all he is doing is throwing his life away. Treating girls with disrespect. The girl ended up having an abortion, and it tore Andy apart, because she didn't tell him until later, and then she moved away." Amy explained. Oh my god, why didn't Andy tell me this. "Finally Andy had enough... He didn't want to listen to what his dad had to say, or the thoughts I had about his life style. So he packed his bags and left." Amy said frowning, "He was gone for two to three years, we heard nothing from him. Until one day on father's day he shows up... He had changed a whole lot. I just knew, I knew he did something good. And he told us all about Biersack Records. It brought joy to both me and his father. He was a proud Biersack, and he did it for us, to prove to us he wasn't just this worthless son going down the wrong path. I've never been so proud of him in my whole life." she said with a smile on her face. Tears were swelling up in her eyes. I looked back out the window at Andy. He really was something.

"Wow." I said finally.

"It is wow." she said.

"Wish I could give you, an amazing story..." I said, Amy frowned.

"You'll get yours," she said coming over and giving me a hug, "It takes time Sway. It doesn't come in one night." she added. Fuck it.

"Mrs. Biersack?" I asked.