18

-Andy's POV-

What I had in mind was a thought that came to mind. I didn't have a time to be in for work, I was the owner. We just had to show up to my parents at a good time. I grabbed Sway and pushed her into the chair. Last night I couldn't sleep, so I brought her back to my place, I was shocked at how out she was. She slept without waking up once during the car ride, and me carrying her up to my bedroom. I want answers from her, so I took off the little clothes she had on, now she sat on the chair naked....

"You are going to answer my questions, and if you don't I'm going to do something to you," I told her as I tied her arms down to the chair so she couldn't get out. I then tied her ankles. She was now trapped, I licked my lips, god she was hot. Her breathing was getting faster. "Now my bad, bad baby girl tell me. Why did you talk to Kells after I told you not to?" I asked her, she stayed quiet. "You have five seconds to start talking before something happens," I told her, "5,4..." still nothing, "3,2..." I couldn't wait to say one, "1..." I grinned at her, then walked closer to her, and slapped her across her breast, she let out a yell, "You better answer the question," I said about to slap her breast again.

"He came to me first!" she said out of breath. I smiled, and then quickly walked to the closet, and grabbed the vibrater. I walked back out, she saw it, "Oh god, please no!" she said. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Do you not like this?" I asked her.

"It's not your dick..." she whispered, I grinned.

"You don't get my dick until you answer the questions," I told her,and with that I turned it on and shoved it inside of her. She squealed. "Now tell me, what made you go out and drink?" I asked her, she let out a moan, I slapped her breast again, "Not the right answer," I stated, her legs opened, she threw her head back.

"I'm a fuck up!" she moaned out. The pleasure she was feeling was turning me on. I slipped off my boxers, and started to stroke myself. "Andy... Please! Babe." she moaned looking at my cock.

"No, no angel. You need to answer my questions," I said calmly. She moaned again, "You aren't a fuck up. Why do you think that?" I asked, out of breath.

"I-I... Goddamn it Andy! Just fuck me! Fuck me and I will tell you!" she cried out, next thing I know tears were falling, "Please I want you to fuck me! Fuck away the problems help me forget," she was now crying. I quickly took the rope off of her, and removed the toy from her, I threw her down onto the bed. She was already dripping from between her legs, so I didn't have to worry about going in dry. I slid right inside of her, her lips around my cock, her hands found my hair, and she ran them thru. She sent a chill down my spine with her gentle touch. Mixed in with my rough demanding, controlled touch.

"Angel, don't cry," I groaned, she let out a moan, as the tears continued to fall.

"I hurt Andy..." she gripped tightly onto me, "I only want you to hurt me," she whisperd. With those words I slammed into her, and gripped her breast, kissing her roughly. I was angry, angry at her father, her mother... Mike. That Finn guy. Kells, the doctor and the bad news. God, for bringing her this pain. I was angry. I don't want my angel to hurt! Goddamn it! My angel. She held onto me, her hands scratching at my back. "Don't leave me," she cried out as we both came. Now, I had tears swelling up in my eyes, I stayed inside of her, and held onto her, by laying ontop her.

"I'm here angel. I'm not going anywhere," I told her, giving her kisses on the neck. It's crazy to think a girl like Sway would change a man like me.

-Sway's POV-

I was a hot mess, and needed a shower Andy was going to drop me off back at the apartment so I can get things packed. He was going to go into the office and check up on a few things.