7

-Sway's POV-

After a twenty minute shower with Andy, that had me pushed up against the shower wall while he fucked me. I was finally dressed in clothes. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants that hardly fit me, so I had to keep pulling them back up.

"Hey babe, I'm going to go and get some coffee," I told him. Andy sat down his laptop and stood up from the couch.

"I am coming with," he said picking his jacket up from the table in front of the couch.

"Don't you have work to take care of?" I asked him.

"My sweet angel, I am coming with you so you don't get yourself into trouble," he said. I sighed, and reached out from his hand. He grabbed a hold of my hand and we walked out of the room. "You look really pretty," he stated. I smiled.

"I'm just wearing sweatpants and a white 'Sex Pistol' shirt that has stains all over it," I pointed out. Andy laughed.

"Still pretty," he said.

"Thanks," I mumbled, we got down the lobby and walked to Starbucks, the weather was slightly better, it wasn't that cold. We got into the coffee shop.

"Go sit, I will order us some coffee. You want something to eat?" he asked.

"Can I have a muffin?" I asked him, he nodded and then shooed me away to go and find a table. I found one towards the back. I sat down, and pulled out my phone. Taylor had texted me.

'How is everything? I miss you' I hit the reply and texted her back.

'All is well, and I miss you too! How are you?' I hit send and looked out the window and watched all the people passing by. A few couples would walk by holding hands, families would walk by with their kids. Then someone sat across from me, I thought it'd be Andy, but when I looked it wasn't Andy.

"That seat is taken," I told the guy, he was tall, he had some muscle on him and he had messy hair.

"You are a pretty girl," he said with a dorky looking smile.

"And you are sitting in my boyfriends seat," I told him with a smirk.

"Oh, am I now." he asked.

"Yes. Now I'd leave before he gets back... You don't want to make him mad." I said. He sighed.

"Just wanted to talk to a pretty girl," he said shaking his head.

"And I just wanted you to get the hint that I don't want to talk to you," I snapped. Just then Andy walked over with our drinks and my muffin, he pulled a chair right next to me, he sat the stuff down and plopped down. Instantly he leaned in and started making out with me. He pulled away and grinned at the guy.

"I'm Andy. The boyfriend, that you can easily piss off." he said. I laughed, oh Andy. You jealous boy.

"Have a nice day," the guy said getting up from the chair.

"Bye, bye," Andy said, he didn't move from the place he put himself in, his drink and I ate my muffin, "I can't leave you alone for a moment, next thing you know all the boys come over," Andy said shaking his head.

"I'm sorry," I said frowning.

"It's okay angel. You're mine, and no one else is going to take you away from me." Andy said. Now I was the one who giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek. My phone buzzed and I looked to see that Taylor texted me back. "Who is it?" Andy asked.