15

(Check out music video for this chapter)

-Sway’s POV-

    I was in a deep sleep, when I felt the lips against my skin, and the soft hands running down my bare arms. My eyes fluttered open, and I was hit the bright light of the sun. I groaned, “good morning angel,” the morning voice spoke, I rolled over so I could look at him. His hair was a mess, but mine was probably worse.

    “You know I don’t like waking up,” I said with a yawn, and my eyes were started to close again, he was really warm, so I moved more into him.

    “We have work today,” Andy said. But he made no attempt of getting up, and out of bed. He kept his arms wrapped around me, “I need a shower,” he whispered, I just nodded, and started to fall back asleep.

    When I woke up, the sun was all the way up, and shining into the bedroom, I rubbed my eyes, and took notice that I was the only one in the bed. Last night after Andy fucked me, we went to his bedroom to sleep. Like always there was a note sitting on the nightstand, I picked it up, and read it, ‘Angel, you were so tired this morning, I didn’t want to wake you. You also looked so peaceful while sleeping. I have a lot of work to do today, I’d like if you came in later today around lunch. Can’t wait to see you.’ I smiled at the note and sat it back down. I too needed a shower, so getting out of the bed I headed to the bathroom. After I showered I got dressed in my new leggings and crop top. I decided that I would put Andy in a good mood, so I wore the heels. And of course my new panties and bra. I put my hair up into a messy bun, and didn’t worry about make up. I then went downstairs, and out to his garage, looking for some keys to one of this many cars. Looks like he took the Challenger, so I grabbed the keys to the Mustang. I got in the car, and plugged in my phone and started to play some Shinedown. I drove off and headed off to Biersack Records, listening to the amazing voice of Brent Smith. One of my favorite singers of all times.

    I pulled up to the building, and found Andy’s car, I parked next to him, since the spot was empty. I got out of the car and headed inside. Like always I went over to Taylor.

    “Hey!” she said standing up from her chair to give me a hug.

    “How was your date with Ashley last night?” I asked her with a smile.

    “It was really good,” she said with a bright smile.

    “Did he already get you into bed?” I asked her with a laugh, her face turned a bright red.

    “No, Sway… How did things go with Andy?” she asked.

    “It was good,” I told her.

    “I see that you went shopping,” she said eying my clothes, I smiled, “You look cute, but is Andy good with you wearing that to work?” she asked me. I laughed.

    “He’ll get over it, I wore heels… He likes it when I wear heels,” I said with a shrug. She laughed.

    “Well, I need to get back to work,” she told me.

    “What are you doing anyways?” I asked her.

    “Oh you know… Checking out people who may or may not have talent… Getting phone calls every other five minutes,” just then the phone started ringing, “See,” she said.

    “I’ll see you around,” I said giving her a smile and walked over to the elevator as always everyone had their eyes on me. I rode it up to the top floor, to where Andy was. I then walked to his office. I slowly opened the door, he wasn’t the only one in the room, a young women and a man wearing a suit stood in the room talking with him. Andy looked up when he saw me.