23

-Sway's POV-

We pulled up to the house, and headed right over to my mom's house, Chris and Amy were already there. I kept close to Andy, because I could feel myself wanting to back out. But if I stayed by Andy I knew he wouldn't let me walk out of this. We were greeted as we made it to the front door.

"Hey, I'm Seth," he said holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Sway," I said. He shook my hand and smiled.

"Mandy's daughter," he said. I nodded, "She's told me about you," he added. Wish I could say the same, but I never heard about you until today. But I didn't say that, I kept my mouth shut and just smiled at him. Step-dad? Maybe. Unless I don't like him. It's hard to even think of him as a step-dad.... To really even think that these people are my family. "Food is out back," he said, "And you are?" he asked looking at Andy.

"I'm Andy... Chris and Amy's son," he said, and then he looked at me, "I'm also Sway's boyfriend," he said. I smiled, he's my boyfriend. I liked that.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Andy, your parents are good folks," he said. Andy gave him a smile, and we made our way to the back, for food. This is where the party was, thank god that I didn't see any alcohol, or Andy would have to hold me back. I looked around the back, and I could already spot the twins, who were fighting over a bag of chips. I'm guessing the oldest Cole was sitting with a girl, maybe his sister? But then again there was another young girl sitting in a chair looking at her phone. So maybe it was a girlfriend. That's when mom spotted me. She walked over towards me and Andy. Andy's parents were sitting across from the twins laughing at them, as they fought.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi," I said.

"Let me introduce you to the kids," she said, still holding Andy's hand we walked over to where the twins were. "Boys, this is my daughter Sway. Sway this is Mark and Marvin," she said, the two of the them looked up at me.

"You mean mommy has another kid?" I'm not sure which one is which....

"Yes Marvin I do... and her name is Sway," she said.

"Well hi! And who's that mommy?" the same kid asked, the other kid Mark seemed quiet, and went on eating his chips.

"This is Sway's boyfriend Andy," mom said, Andy smiled at the kid, and the kid smiled back.

"You got drawings on your arm," the kid said pointing. Andy laughed.

"Yep, I sure do," he said.

"Mommy can I have drawings on my arm too?" he asked, mom laughed but shook her head.

"Not now Marvin," she said.

"He really likes to talk," Amy said smiling.

"I sure do!" Marvin said with a big smile on his face. He had mom's smile, that's how I knew he was moms.

"Okay, let's go meet the other two, Cole decided to bring his girlfriend... So you'll meet her too." she said. I felt a little more better, that I didn't need to hold Andy's hand anymore, so I let go of it. I hope he gets that I'm good now, and can handle myself. We first walked up to the young girl... Daisy... Who was still looking at her phone? Now she didn't look like mom, she had blonde hair. She wore a white T-shirt and high waisted jeans, hell she looked better than I did when I was her age. Clearly she is given nice clothes. "Daisy," mom said, Daisy looked up from her phone, and she had some really blue eyes. Her face was caked up in makeup. "Daisy I want you to meet my daughter Sway," mom said.