26

-Sway's POV-

I knew Andy was.... Well, insane... But this was... He just let Kells fuck me. And oh my god, call me what you want, but that was amazing. How Andy told him what to do, hell that man even had control over another man. And now, he was pushing Kells out of the way, but made sure he could still watch.

"Only I know how to fuck her, I know how she likes it," Andy said, looking at Kells and then down at me, "Right Angel?" Andy asked his eyes staring deeply into mine. I slowly nodded my head, I was lost for words, and I didn't know what else to say.

"Then prove to me, that you know how to make her feel," Kells said, "because I know how she feels, you don't," he snapped at Andy. Oh shit, Kells it would be a good time for you to shut up.

"What do you mean by that?" Andy asked, glaring at him.

"I understand her problems you don't.... You are just some sex addicted, horny bastard. That fucks her, and doesn't seem to give a shit." Kells snapped at him. In that moment Andy's face was going in contact with Kells.

"And too think! That for a second I'd let you touch what belongs to me!" Andy yelled. No, no, no.... Fuck!? He is going to kill Kells.

"All you do is fuck her! You don't listen to her problems!" Kells yelled back, standing back up from the ground, since Andy knocked him down.

"STOP!" I screamed, "Both of you stop, just stop... Don't take this any further. Andy back away from him," I said. Andy looked back at me, he did not look happy at all. "Kells... I am Andy's, and I do.... I-need him, without Andy I would be drinking myself to death. And he does listen, and he does help me. And you, you listen.... The sex with you Kells, was amazing... I felt amazing. B-but.... You aren't Andy." I said hanging my head, not able to look at him in the eyes, "Talking to you, is so easy... I can tell you anything... And I started to question my feelings, what I felt... I thought this would help. I thought you fucking me, would give me the same feeling that Andy gives me. But it didn't, Andy was still in control, he still turned me on. He still managed to make me feel good. I hate to admit it, but he does keep me in line.... With how he is." I said, glancing at Andy who had that grin on his face. He knew he won.

"So, then what does that make us?" Kells asked, finally understanding.

"Friends. Because I do like you." I told him, "Andy take off the cuffs please," I asked. Andy quickly took the cuffs off my wrist, and I reached out for Kells pulling him, and wrapping my arms around him, "You are the one who understands my fucked up life," I whispered in his ear.

"We are both pretty fucked up," Kells whispered back.

"Thank you," I said giving him a quick kiss, "Call and maybe we can have lunch sometime," I told him. He nodded, and stood up grabbing his clothes. I watched as he got dressed in his clothes, he looked over at Andy once he was dressed.

"I'm sorry man," he said.

"Come in tomorrow, and let's talk about singing you," Andy said giving him a smile. Kells nodded, and walked away. I then crawled over to Andy, and climbed in his lap, he wrapped his arms around me, "I'm your drug remember," Andy said giving me a kiss, "You can't just let me go, now can you?" he asked smiling.

"Remain my drug?" I asked him.

"Remain my desire?" he asked me. I nodded, and he gave me another kiss. He then flipped me onto my back, and put my arms above my head, and started to kiss down my neck, "now angel... It's time to punish you." he said biting down on my neck. I let out a cry. He then rammed his cock inside of me, making me cry out. "You belong to me, not him, not anyone else! Do you understand?" he asked, and he was fucking me so hard, the whole bed was rocking. I arched my back, and followed his movements.

"Don't stop," I moaned out, my breathing gaining speed.

"Oh, I won't..." he said, and pulled all the way out, and slammed back inside of me. I let out a scream. He let go of my hands, and he wrapped one around my neck, and the other brushed through my hair.

"Andy!" I cried out. "I'm so sorry for letting him touch me!" I said, a tear falling, from the pleasure and the guilt.

"It's okay angel I forgive you. You figured it out, anyways." Andy said quieting me, by kissing me hard. I finally came and so did Andy. He didn't bother to pull out, instead he fell on me, and pulled me close.

"Now, that's how you fuck," I said with a small laugh.

"Indeed angel, indeed," Andy said kissing the side of my head. "Hey angel, I have a question to ask you?" Andy said.

"Yeah, and what's that?" I asked him, he rolled me over so I could face him.

"Move in with me," he said.

"Move in?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Please angel, I want to see you all the time, I want to wake up with you everyday... I want you to be here all the time. I want this place to be your home too. It's already too big for me," he said with a smile.

"What about Taylor?" I asked.

"You can still see her, and I'm pretty sure, Ashley will want to move in with her, or maybe Megan." Andy explained. That's true, Taylor has made other friends, but she still keeps me as her best friend. Maybe moving in with Andy wouldn't be all that bad.

"I mean I guess so," I said, Andy grinned, and then leaned in kissing me.

"Thank you angel!" he said pulling me in closer. "Now I want yo fuck you again, and then we are going to sleep," Andy said. And that's what we did, Andy fucked me until I bled, and I was all hot and sweaty, he then carried me back to the room where we slept. I couldn't believe I was moving in with Andy... I couldn't believe I found my mom... And I couldn't believe that my feelings for Andy, were.... Growing into something that was scaring the shit out of me.