22

-Sway's POV-

I woke up the next day, in Andy's bed, he had kept his blinds shut, so I didn't have to worry about the blinding sun. I rolled over to find Andy still sleeping, I don't blame him he hardly gets any sleep. I sat up, and felt my ass tingle. Goddamn he fucks hard, he also spanks hard. I winced, as I got off the bed. I went to my bag and grabbed some clean clothes. I hopped into the shower, and made it quick, just to get the sweat off of me. I put on my clean jeans and my Twenty One Pilots shirt. I peeked in on Andy to still find him sleeping. It was only eleven, maybe his parents were awake. I made my way downstairs, and heard voices. So they were up. I headed to the kitchen, by cutting through the living room. Sitting around the table were Andy's parents, and.... My mother. I started to turn around when she spoke.

"Sway I want to talk," she said, I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at her.

"You want to talk?" I said bitterly.

"Y-yes...." she said, "How about breakfast? Ihop?" she asked. I thought for a moment, should I? I mean she left me, and now all of the sudden here she is. And not only that she wants to go to Ihop with me. I then looked towards Amy, who gave me a nod. Looks like I'm having Ihop with my long lost, now found mother.

"Sure," I finally said, mom let out a breath that she could have been holding.

"Great I will drive," she said, hurry towards the door, I quickly caught up with her. I wish Andy would have woken up, because I would have at least got to see him. And I don't know how long I will be gone. The drive to Ihop was quiet. It's been years since I've seen her. Let alone talk to her. We pulled up to Ihop, and got seated. "So, how is your dad?" she finally asked, as she sat down.

"He... Um, well has been arrested." I said.

"No shit." mom said, now that's the mother I remember. "What for?" she asked.

"Abuse." I said, "he found a new girl... And well what do you think happened." I said with a shrug.

"Bastard." she sighed, looking at the menu. She always had a cold shoulder for dad, I don't blame her though.

"Well, how have you've been?" I asked her. We were brought some coffee, and I gladly took a sip of mine.

"Life has been great. I'm married, and I'm blessed with four beautiful kids." she said with a smile. Of course she is, her life is perfect. Thanks mom for leaving me behind.

"What are your kids name?" I asked her.

"Well the oldest who is seventeen his name is Cole, the second oldest who fifteen her name is Daisy. And then you have the twins who are ten, and their names are Mark and Martin." she said. She even had twins. "Cole and Daisy aren't mine though, I mean I raise them as my own, but when I married Seth he had two kids." mom said. So Seth is the father, meaning he is my step father... And I have step brothers and sisters.

"Maybe... I could meet them sometime." I said quietly.

"Right now, they are at school, but if you are here later tonight. I think they would love to meet you." mom said with a small smile. Our waitress came over and we ordered our food.

"Why didn't you come back for me?" I blurted out. Mom froze, and I could tell she was thinking, she picked up her coffee cup and took a sip from it.

"Well," she said putting it back down, "I-You know I wasn't ready to be a mother..." she said looking down. "I was young. I was younger than you... Nineteen years old, with a man who was older than me. He was twenty one." mom said.