24

(You are going to hate me..... Enjoy)

-Sway's POV-

After the talk with mom, I didn't go back, I ended up walking home, she told me she would get Andy for me. I just couldn't show my face after that. I didn't want to show my face. So, I went back to the house and sat down on the couch. I don't know if it was the worst night or ended up being okay. Just then the front door opened, and in walked Andy and his parents.

"Angel," Andy said walking over to me, and sitting down next to me wrapping his arms around me, "Are you okay?" he asked. I didn't answer him, instead I looked up at Amy and Chris.

"I'm sorry if I'm not making a good impression... Ever since I showed up, all I've brought is drama.... And I'm sorry." I told them feeling guilty. Just then Amy rushed over and took me away from Andy.

"Aw, honey! No don't say that. We get it, you've been through alot." Amy said.

"We don't think bad of you, I like you," Chris added smiling.

"So, you don't hate me?" I asked.

"God no," Amy said hugging me again.

"See angel, I told you they would love you," Andy said. And in that moment I felt better, than I did when my mom was luring me into some trap. This didn't feel like walking on nails, I knew it was real.

"How about we call in for some chinese food? And watch a movie," Amy suggested. And that sounded like the best idea.

"I would love that," I said, "A Lot." I smiled. Andy then pulled me over to him, and I sat on his lap, as he gave me a sweet kiss on the neck. Tomorrow was our last day here, and part of me didn't want to leave. Manily because I like Amy and Chris too much. But I wanted to get back.

We got the food and agreed on Batman, I ended up falling asleep, on Andy's lap halfway through the movie.

The next day was, a day to say our goodbyes and take our leave. I didn't want to go over, and see mom. But she ended up coming over here, and getting my number so we could stay in touch.

I loved meeting Chris and Amy, I like them a lot. We flew back to LA, and right away Andy needed to get to work. So he headed out for work, while I sat around his house waiting for him to get back. He didn't have a time when he would get back. We left early in the morning and got back to LA around the afternoon time. So it might be late, for when he got back. He said I didn't have to go in.

Andy seemed to be cool with Kells now... Right? So, I texted Kells and told him I was back. I needed to talk to him anyways. So I texted him, and asked if he remembered the address. He did, and he let me know that he was on his way. I waited around for him, I decided that I wanted different clothes, so I changed into a pair of leggings and a baggy T-shirt, and some fuzzy socks. I left my hair down, and went back downstairs waiting for Kells. Since it felt like forever, I went out front for a smoke. Maybe he'd show up quicker... I don't know why I'm acting like this... Maybe it's because he is coming over, and I didn't tell Andy about it. Hopefully, he won't be back anytime soon.... Or maybe Kells and I could just... I don't know leave. And go somewhere. Just then Kells pulled up. I put out my cigarette. He got out of the car.

"So, where is bossman?" he asked smirking at me.

"Work," I said.

"And look at who is being a little bad girl, I thought we couldn't talk," he said walking up the front steps.

"He doesn't mind it, anymore," I told him, Kells raised an eyebrow.

"Really now?" he said, I nodded, "Hm, so what did you want baby?" he asked, I rolled my eyes, and headed inside Kells followed close behind.

Remain My Drug, My DesireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara