9

-Sway's POV-

Andy has been gone pretty much all day today, after he fucked me all day/night. I've spent most of my morning laying in bed watching boring documents. I was sore everywhere. My stomach slightly hurt, and my head was pounding, I should have started my period sometime today.

The thought dawned on me. I was on the pill. I took it everyday. Never missed a day of taking it. I took it before I even knew Andy. Yeah we didn't use condoms, but it was Andy, he didn't like condoms. Then again most guys don't, but us girls don't want to get knocked up.

Now the thought scared me. Could I be pregnant? Still naked I jumped out of bed, but a little too quickly, because my head spun so fast, that right there I threw up all over the place. Maybe I'm just sick. I could be sick. I'm not pregnant. After I threw up, it was a mess. Gross, the smell made me sick. I'll have to call housekeeping. That'll be fun, I mean look at the bed, it's covered in soap, cum, blood, and sweat. Like always, Andy fucks me till I bleed. But I've stopped bleeding, meaning it's not my period. Again panic rushed through me.

I hurried to the bathroom, and leaned down to the toilet and threw up again. I decided then that I needed a shower, I was a mess. Turning on the hot water, I stepped inside. It was warm and it felt good. Once I felt clean, I stepped out, and grabbed my sweats that don't fit. I stole one of Andy's long sleeves. Grabbing my wallet and the key to the room I hurried out the room.

I went to the front desk, "How can I help you?" the man working there asked. Oh, boy I feel so bad for the people who will be cleaning our room. I'm leaving for a couple hours until it's clean.

"Yeah, I'd like to ask for housekeeping in Biersack's room." I said.

"Sure thing," he said giving me a smile. Oh he won't be smiling when he hears what kind of damage has been done.

"Thanks," I said, and I quickly left, I needed to head to a store nearby, I had to know. And whatever it was, I don't know what I'd say to Andy. I still felt sick, so I think I'll also grab some Advil while I'm out. I found a CVS a few blocks down. I grabbed some Advil and the other thing. Heat crept up on my face when checking out, the older lady just shook her head at me. Do I say something to her, or do I keep my mouth shut. I don't have Andy here to pull me away from the fight. I payed her, and decided it was best to keep my mouth shut.

I still didn't want to go back to the hotel, at least not yet. I'll text Juliet later, or maybe by then Andy will be back. Food didn't sound good, but I did want to know, so I headed to a gas station to use the bathroom. I read through of what I had to do. After reading through it, I waited. Pacing around the small bathroom, my palms sweaty, my head still pounding, my stomach turning every which way. After the time was up, I took a deep breath and snuck a look.

Not pregnant.

Thank god.

Why do I feel so sick?

Why is my period late?

Not pregnant. Again I felt like I was going to throw up, I rushed to the toilet and threw up. I felt even worse now. I pulled out my phone, and decided to call Juliet.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey," again I threw up in the toilet.

"Sway is everything okay?" Juliet asked.

"No. Can you come get me?" I asked her.

"I can't, but Andy is here, I'll get him." damn it, I don't want it to be Andy, he'll worry too much. "Andy!" I heard Juliet call his name.