12

-Andy's POV-

I didn't know if I should be mad at Sway, or worried about Sway. My angel, my angel isn't alright and she won't come to me. If anything she is walking away from me, wanting to avoid the problem. It hurts me, it pains me to have her keep walking away. Hopefully Taylor can help out a little with the problem. But I want to be the one that helps her out. Damn it.

I did my paperwork, it's only been an hour Sway should be back by now from her lunch break. I haven't eaten, I was too worried about Sway to eat anything. I'm surprised I was able to do these paperworks. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said, the door slowly opened and in walked Ashley Purdy. "What can I help you with?" I asked him, I guess Taylor hooked up with this guy.

"I was looking for Taylor." he told me.

"She's on a lunch break right now," I told him.

"Do you know when she'll be back?" he asked.

"It should be now, but she is with Sway... So I don't know how long they'll be gone for," I told him with a shrug.

"Hey, I also forgot to thank you for signing me, it means a lot man," he told me with a smile.

"It's no problem," I told him, just then the door opened up again and Sway walked in. She didn't make eye contact with me. Instead she walked over to my desk and sat down a bag.

"Got you some food," she said quietly.

"Thank you angel." I told her.

"Is Taylor at her desk?" Ashley asked, Sway nodded, and Ashley quickly left the office, and headed to Taylor.

"How was lunch with Taylor?" I asked Sway, she sat down in the chair across from my desk, as I pulled out some of the food from the bag.

"Good," she said.

"Okay, so tonight I want to take you shopping, then dinner and then back to my place for a movie night." I told her, she nodded.

"Sounds good to me," she shrugged.

"Baby, please cheer up," I begged, I couldn't stand seeing her so sad. So out of touch, I want her back. "Come to me," I told her, she can't say no to me... She slowly stood up from the chair and walked over to me, I grabbed her and brought her to me. She sat on my lap. That's all I wanted, I wanted her with me. She leaned in, and wrapped her arms around me, she didn't speak, she didn't cry she just held on. This is my baby, my angel... Mine.

I let Sway head out early from work, I told her to go and get ready, and that I'd come and pick her up from Taylor's apartment around five. I also let Taylor leave, since Sway needed a ride. My phone started ringing, and I picked it up, "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey son," it was my father.

"Dad, hi." I told him.

"You still coming in?" he asked. I thought for a moment would Sway be up for that? I hope so. I want her to come. I want her to meet my mom and dad.

"Yeah, in a few days." I told him.

"Are you still bringing your girlfriend?" dad asked.

"Of course I am." I told him, should I say something... Maybe dad has some advice to give me. What would dad have done if he found out mom couldn't have kids? "Hey, dad can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Sure son," dad said.

"What do you do, if you care for someone, and they find out news... Bad news. That involve, of not being able to have kids?" I asked him.