19

-Andy's POV-

Sway was sleeping most of the plane ride, so I played around my phone, and watched Sway as she slept her head once and awhile resting on my shoulder. I took her phone to look at her contacts, I took notice that she added a new one.... Kells. She didn't tell she got his number. Can he just leave her alone! God, I really don't like this guy at all.

The plane landed and sadly I had to wake Sway up, she looked so peaceful while sleeping. She quiet, she was calm. Waking her up, would interrupt her peaceful sleep. I shook her lightly and she opened her pretty dark blue eyes. I smiled at her, and moved some of her hair out of her face.

"We are here angel," I said smiling. She sat at some, and stretched her arms. I had a rental car waiting on us, so we could drive to my parents. It was just around dinner time now. I can't wait for Sway to meet my parents. I can't wait for her to see where I grew up. For her to see my bedroom. She'll get a tour of the house, and of the outside. I was just really happy to be able to show her. Maybe we could put aside all problems, and let this be a good three days. I put our things in the car, and then grabbed Sway's hand walking her to the front seat. I let go so she could get in. "You excited angel?" I asked her.

"I'm a little nervous," she said truthfully, "Do I look alright?" she asked, looking down at her outfit. She was wearing a pair of jeans, and a T-shirt, she looked fine to me.

"Angel you look beautiful. And don't be nervous, you'll be fine." I told her, grabbing her hand again. I didn't want to bring up finding Kells in her phone, I didn't want to start anything, or set her off before getting to my parents. The ride there, Sway kept quiet, but held my hand. I loved when she held my hand. We were finally getting closer, and I could see my house just down the road. I smiled. Sway gripped my hand tighter. "You'll be fine angel," I told her.

"What if they don't like me?" she panicked.

"They are going to love you," I told her, and pulled up to the driveway.

"I-I can't do this Andy... Please take me home, just.... Let's go." she was breathing faster, and her hand squeezed mine.

"Angel listen to me..." I told her, she looked at me, I could see the fear in her eyes, "Deep breaths... I promise you, you are going to be fine. My parents will love you." I told her, she took a deep breath and slowly nodded her head. I got out, and went to get her out of the car. Just then my front door opened, and my mom came rushing out of the house.

"Andy!" she called, running down the driveway. She quickly wrapped her arms around me.

"Hi mom," I said hugging her back, I pulled away and looked to Sway, "Mom this is my girlfriend Sway," I told her. Mom smiled at Sway.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Amy, Andy's mom... And Andy's dad is out back grilling," she said. "Is it okay if I give you a hug?" she asked, Sway slowly nodded her head, and my mom wrapped her arms around Sway. Sway stiffened up a little, I could tell. Mom quickly let go of Sway, but kept a smile on her face. "Why doesn't Andy grab your things, and you can come with me and say hi to Chris," she said grabbing Sway's hand and dragging her inside. I laughed, and went to grab our bags. I knew that they were going to love Sway. I took our bags inside, and set them down by the stairs. And then headed out back since that is where they were. Dad saw me and smiled. I walked over to him.

"How is my son doing?" he asked, pulling me in for a hug.

"I've been good," I told him. Sway was sitting down at the picnic table while my mom talked her ear off.

"She's quiet," dad said flipping a burger. I smiled.

"Yeah, but give her some time, and she'll warm up," I said.

"Good, because I think your mom is going to wear her out," Dad said laughing. Yeah she is. Sway will grow tired real quick.

"Andy!" mom called.

"Yeah?" I asked turning my attention over there.

"You didn't tell us you hired her," mom said.

"What can I say, she walked into my office, and I just had to know her," I said smiling at Sway. She gave me a small smile back. She seemed pretty nervous, "You good?" I asked her.

"I-is there a bathroom?" she asked.

"I will show you, come," I said, Sway stood up and followed me inside, "Sorry about my mom, she can talk for hours," I said. Sway laughed a little.

"Yeah, I can see that," she said.

"You'll get use to it though," I told her and showed her where the bathroom was. "I'll be out back," I said. She nodded and went into the bathroom. I headed back out to my parents.

"Andy we want you to meet our neighbor," mom said, "she should come over here soon. We told her so much about you, and she's been dying to meet you." she added.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Her name is Mandy. She moved in a while back, great lady." mom said.

"Dad?" I asked, mom is always making friends and she always has to talk about me. Sometimes they are young girls, and then they want me to fuck them. Trust me I only did that to, two of them. But not this time. I'm taken. Just then an older lady was walking over from her backyard. She wore blue jeans and a blouse, with a pair of heels, she was a very beautiful lady.

"You must be Andy," she said holding out her hand, they were old and wrinkling but age still has yet to catch up to her.

"I'm Andy. And you, Mandy?" I asked she smiled but nodded.

"Yeah, I live next door, your parents talked so much about you," she said smiling.

"Mandy has four kids." mom said.

"Yeah," Mandy said nodding.

"Why don't you join us for dinner? Andy brought his lovely girlfriend?" mom said. Now, that didn't sound like the best idea, Sway was already nervous, but I can't stop mom from making this some cookout party.

"The kids would love that. I'll have Mark bring them over," she said. Just then Sway made her way outside. I smiled at her, but she didn't smile back, she looked at Mandy... Her face turned a pale white. She slowly took a step back, as her wide eyes stared at the women. The women looked back at her, the same expression her face. That's when Sway finally spoke.

"Mom...." she said, that's when Sway turned away and ran off. Shit. That's Sway's mother.

"Oh my god." Mandy said. "T-that... That was my daughter," she slowly took steps back, "I-I have to go," and she too hurried off. My heart started to race. No, no this wasn't to happen. I quickly ran off to find my angel.