8

(I love giving y'all updates. Imma put a warning on this one... Beware of too much hotness! 😏)

-Andy's POV-

This was the best idea I ever had! I went on with my work, and kept looking up at Sway, she looked bored and tired. I don't mind if she fell asleep. I have a beautiful view of her. I made my phone calls and, checked to see how everything was going back at the office since I was not there to take care of things.

Sway was fast asleep, her head titled to the other side. Chest slowly rising, and slowly falling. I got a text from Jake telling me they were on their way up. Shit. The meeting shouldn't be too long, I walked over and gave my sleeping beauty a soft kiss on the cheek. I quietly made my way out of the room. There was a knock at the door. I walked over and let the guys in.

"Andy man!" CC said, giving a tight hug.

"Hey," I said returning the hug.

"Where's Sway?" Jake asked.

"Sleeping, so if you don't mind keep it down," I told them. They all nodded.

"I wanted to meet her," Jinxx said with a frown.

"Next time, she's pretty tired," I said. We all sat down on the couch or the chair by the window.

"We have Danny," Jake was the first to speak.

"Thank god," I sighed, "Does Juliet know?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It's best to wait. You need to fix this now Andy... And by that we mean you need to either get rid of Greg, or just get this shit solved," Jake said.

"If I get rid of Greg... And trust me I have no problem of doing so, but that means I'll have to deal with Cole, and well he is the last guy I want to have to worry about." I said.

"Please tell me you are not scared of Cole," CC asked. I sent him a glare.

"Fuck you." CC grinned, "He just fucks around too much, making things harder." I said.

"So, what's the plan then?" Jinxx asked, "Mr. Black," he said giving me that wink of his, I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you my friends?" I asked shaking my head, they all laughed.

"You are welcome we did get Danny back." Jake stated.

"Thank you. Juliet will be happy to know that everything is okay," I said, "Who is he with?" I asked.

"My safe house with Jessie," Jake said. Good, that means he is safe, and no one will find him.

"So are you going to figure this out?" Jinxx asked, the perfect idea popped into my head, and it caused me to grin.

"Uh, oh..." CC said. Kells, he pissed me off, he has yet to get the hint that Sway is my girl, and he still wants to fuck her. Payback's a bitch, mainly when it's me handing out the payback.

"Alright, I have it all figured out," I told them, "I'll see you boys around," I told them. Time to wake up Sway.

"See ya man!" they all took their leave, and as I made my way back to the room my phone started to ring, I looked at who was calling me. My dad.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello son." my father said.

"Hey dad, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm fine. Me and your mother are missing you greatly." dad explained.

"I miss you guys too." I said.