16

-Sway's POV-

Kells left, but he sent me that look, and I knew Andy saw it, I looked down at my shoes, playing with my hands. My face turning bright red. Nope, nope... Andy, and Andy only. He owns this body, not Kells, Kells didn't claim this body, Andy did. And Andy would be beyond pissed if I let Kells touch me again.

"You are not to go near him," Andy simply stated after he shut the door.

"Yes, sir," I said, Andy walked over to me, and put two finger below my chin and made me look up at him.

"Your face is red," he said, he then grabbed my hands, "And your palms are sweaty," he then pulled me up making me stand, he then dropped my hands, and he snuck his hand down in my pants, "You're wet..." he said looking me in the eyes, I couldn't read him, I wasn't sure what he was thinking. I bit my lower lip, "Care to explain why you are wet?" he asked, "And don't bullshit it," he said backing me up against the wall. I gulped.

"I-I..." I stuttered, "You looked so hot, the way you handled that," I spoke quietly, Andy smirked.

"That I believe, but I'm still calling bullshit, come on Sway tell me the truth," he said leaning in closer to me, towering over me since he was so much taller.

"I-it's the truth..." I said looking down. He made me look back up at him.

"You find Kells hot don't you?" Andy asked, I didn't say anything, "You do." Andy said, he held his gaze on me. "You are mine Sway, mine... My angel... All mine." Andy said his face right in mine, he then kissed me with such force it hurt. His hand gripping the back of my neck pulling me in closer, as his hands traveled down my sides and to my ass where he squeezed. I let out a gasp, and he slipped his tongue inside. Next thing I know, he slapped my ass, hard. I pulled back.

"Ow!" I said, he slapped my ass again.

"You are mine, do you understand me Sway," I quickly nodded my head, and he gave me one last slap.

"Good, tomorrow after work we getting on a plan and going to see my parents. Tonight I have a lot of work to take care. So, as much as I want to bring you home, and tie you to the bed and fuck you, so you know that you are mine." Andy growled. I just bit my lower lip and tried to catch my breath.

"Can I have Taylor and Juliet come over?" I asked Andy, changing the subject on hand. He thought for a moment.

"Fine, I will be back from work around midnight... For one night get some sleep okay angel," Andy said, his mood changing.

"Okay," I sighed. Andy looked at me, but I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but the way he looked at me sent chills down my spine. It wasn't a sexual look... What a surprise.

"Angel, I've been holding up the question, but I have to ask.." Andy said.

"What?" I asked him, feeling a little worried of what he wanted to ask me.

"How have you've been feeling after the news?" he asked. I sat down back in the chair and Andy looked down at me waiting for an answer.

"Trying not to think about it at all... And how big of a fuck up I am," I sighed.

"No! You aren't-" I cut Andy off before he could finish.

"I don't want to hear it goddamn it, just drop it," I stood up from the chair, "Do you have work for me to do?" I asked him. Andy sighed, he looked hurt, and that made me have to look away feeling guilty.

"Just, I don't know... Find something to do," he said. "Sway you aren't a fuck up! When are you going to get that?" Andy questioned.

"I asked you to fucking drop it!" I yelled. He gave me a glare.