14

(Gonna give this one a 🚨Read at your own risk🚨 enjoy it! ;)

-Sway's POV-

After the movie we headed back to Andy's place the car ride was quiet, when we pulled up to his house he turned off the car. "You know the rules angel," Andy said. I nodded, no clothes. As I got out of the car, I was already taking off my shoes, Andy was carrying the bags.

"Can you help me with my dress?" I asked him, we went inside and Andy put down the bags.

"Of course my angel," he said, he walked over to me and untied the strings in the back. I then let the dress fall off of me. I could hear Andy suck in a breath. I grabbed one of the Victoria Secret's bags. "Model for me angel," Andy said. We walked into his huge living room.

"Sit," I told him, Andy raised an eyebrow at me.

"Since when do you tell me what to do?" Andy asked me.

"If you want me to model for you, sit down," I told him.

"You are going to model for me, and I will sit because I want to," Andy said, and then sat down, he really hates being told what to do. I walked over to the bathroom that was down the hallway, I put on a lace bra and the thong with bows on the side, wrapping the silk robe around me, I walked back out to the living room and plugged in my phone to the speakers, I instantly put on the hot dubstep music. Andy had that smirk on his face. I was about to show him my wild side, and bring out the party slut inside of me. "Now, my naughty angel... I've treated you all day, how about you repay the favor for me?" Andy asked, I bit my lower lip.

"Yes, sir," I said, Andy leaned forward clasping his hands together.

"Then give me my show you naughty, sexy angel." he said. And that's what I did. I dropped down low, and ran my hands down my smooth legs, I then came back up and slowly made my way over to Andy, running my hands through my hair. When I reached him, I placed my hands on his shoulder and made him sit back. I climbed onto his lap, and grinded on him, he placed his hands on my waist, but I moved them.

"You can only look, but no touch," I told him, Andy gave me that glare.

"My body angel," Andy argued. "I can touch if I want," he said, and then his hands were back on my waist. He pulled me closer and put his face in my boobs. I wanted to give him the fun, I wanted a little control tonight. So, I pulled away and got off of his lap. "What do you think you are doing?" he asked me.

"Wanting to be the boss for a bit," I told him.

"Well you are going to have to fight for it angel." Andy said standing up from the couch. He slowly made his way to me, but I slowly backed up. "This is going to be fun, isn't it angel?" he asked me. He then reached out and grabbed me, pulling me into him. His lips landing on mine, we kissed, seeing who can take control first. I ran my fingers down his neck, I could feel him shake. It felt powerful to give him that feeling. I then went down to the waist of his jeans, and slipped my hand inside, he gasped and I won over the control of kissing.

I should have known he wouldn't let me win that easily, because he was taking my hand out of his pants, and he backed me into the wall pinning my arms above my head. He deepened the kiss. We finally pulled away for air.

"I win," he whispered. But I still wanted to play, so I dropped down to my knees and took off his pants, "You just won't quit will you angel?" he asked me, looking down at me, I looked up at him. This wasn't right, I wanted control, I stood up and pushed him back with all my strength and made him sit down on the couch. I made him keep his arms down by his sides, and I wrapped my mouth around his cock. I sucked and licked... Even blew a little. I could feel him fighting my grip on his wrist, but I wasn't about to let go. "Come on angel, let go," he said, his breath shaky. I made sure to suck harder, "Damn baby..." I peeked up, and Andy had his head thrown back. Next thing I know he was cumming in my mouth. And I let go down, licking my lips, I finally let him go.