3

-Andy's POV-

With Sway over my shoulder I hurried into the room, and tossed her onto the bed. A sweet sound escaped her lips. My eyes roamed her body, how can another man touch what belongs to me. Getting on my knees I crawled to Sway and straddle her.

"How dare he touch you," I said and pinned her arms down, "Do you know how mad I am?" I asked her, she was speechless I knew it. Getting off of her I walked over to the suitcase and grabbed a tie out, I then walked over to her and tied her wrist to the headboard. I pulled down her lace panties. I then took off my pants, and boxers. "I'm going to fuck you hard," I whispered in her ear. "And it will hurt," I told her. Taking off my shirt, I took a deep breath, and looked down at her wide lustful eyes. That's when I thrusted into her, knocking the wind out of her, she cried out. I then pulled out all the way, and repeated the same thing, she yet again cried out. Leaning down I sucked and nibbled on her neck, she was a moaning mess. Again I quickly pulled out, and thrusted in again, now tears were welling up in her eyes.

"Andy!" she cried out, taking both of hands I placed them over her mouth.

"No, no talking. You don't get to speak," I demanded to her out of breath. "Does it hurt, you naughty little girl?" I asked her. She nodded, "Good." I said kissing her. I finally pulled out, her whole pussy was red, she was even bleeding, "Did you start your period?" I asked her, she shook her head. I smiled, good I made her bleed. Blood was now on the bed. See he couldn't do that to Sway, only I can. Her arms were still above her head. "You look so hot right now," I said running a hand down her face, "Your skin so soft, smooth. I love your body. I miss the sex room back home. I didn't bring anything." I told her with a frown. "Open your mouth," I told her, she did what was asked of her, "Good girl now stay like that for me," I climbed up to her, and shoved my cock into her mouth, she gagged, "You are going to take all of me. Understood." I told her, I looked down at her, her face was red, and tears were falling, but I could see the lust in her eyes. I moved a hand down to her pussy, and made sure she was still wet, I started to thrust into her mouth, and she let her tongue lick up and down.

"Sway, baby..." I breathed out, "You are doing so well," I told her placing a hand on her cheek, when I finally came in her mouth I pulled out, "You are a dirty girl, did you know that?" I asked her, she bit her lower lip. I leaned down and kissed her hard, not caring that my dick and cum has been in her mouth. I pulled away, "Listen to me." I told her, holding her chin up so she was looking at me, "You are mine. Your body is mine. I'm not someone who shares, what's mine." I paused for a moment, and looked deeply into her eyes, "Now tell me, what do you think of Kells." I asked her.

"H-he-" Sway was still trying to catch her breath, "He's an asshole," she finally said.

"Okay, and what else Sway. I want the truth." I told her.

"He uh," she paused for a moment, letting herself think about what she was going to say, "He is kind of hot." she finally blurted out. That's when I yet again thrusted into her.

"And what am I to you Sway?" I yelled, she cried out, as I harshly pulled out of her and back in. I couldn't hold it anymore, Sway means something to me. She does I know it, I can feel it. My life I've just fucked around, took a women home, and sent her out the door the next day. Sway, I met her, and I couldn't just send her out my door, and not have her come back. I never thought I'd fall for someone. I'm pretty sure Sway feels the same way. Do I say it. Just then her phone started to ring.

"Andy," she said pulling on the tie that was tied around her wrist. I grabbed her phone, and looked at the caller.

"It's Taylor," I told her. I stopped moving, but stayed inside of her, I answered the call and held the phone up to her ear.