31 (Final)

-Andy's POV-

I've left Taylor in charge of work while I care for Sway back home. Helping her get back to her feet. That means getting her to eat again, getting her to drink plenty of water, lot's of sleep. And I mean lots of sleep, or else she's going to be a total bitch. One, cigarette every day. Lot's of time to herself, as she goes through many withdrawals. I've been holding back my very own tears, as I watch my angel have to face her demons.

Kells has been by plenty of times just to see how she has been doing. It was either the mental hospital or it was me take care of her, and she promised she would let me. So far, she's been doing a great job.

Today she woke up around noon, she had walked down and I already had lunch made. She was wearing one of my T-shirts and no pants. We haven't had sex for awhile. She's been really closed up lately from letting me go far with her. She'll let me hold her, kiss her... But if I try anything else she'll stop me. I've had to run off to the bathroom and go through all the naked photos of her and jack off. Also I've had to rewatch our sex tape a bunch of times. But I am doing it for her, and only her. I wouldn't do this for any other woman. She was quiet as she sat down on the bar stool.

"Goodmorning angel," I said setting down the plate of food in front of her.

"Morning," she quietly said, taking small bites. At least she was eating.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her.

"Fine," she said. I've been sleeping on the floor, because yet again Sway doesn't want me too close right now. I may get a full five minutes of holding her, before she pulls away. "Um, I want to do something today," she said.

"Yeah, and what's that angel?" I asked her, sitting down next to her.

"Just... We'll go together." she said.

"Oh, okay..." I said raising an eyebrow. She pushed her plate away, half of the food eaten.

"I'll be right back," she said heading up for the stairs. I watched as she walked away, looking at her ass. Maybe she's coming back to me. Hopefully. I miss her. I love her. She's worth waiting for.

-Sway's POV-

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror. Glaring at myself, have I really let myself look like this. A total mess? I started up the shower, and got in. After cleaning myself up, I brushed out my hair and got changed in one of Andy's shirts and a pair of jeans.

Today I wanted to see dad. Meaning I wanted to go where he was buried. I wanted to go, because I want to tell him how much I love his, worthless ass. Matter what he has done, he is my father. He raised me, when mom didn't, when Uncle Ben didn't. He just had his own problems, and I followed his footsteps. I owe him. For the past few weeks Andy has opened up a few doors for me, that I didn't know about. How he cares for me, the way he looks at me. The way he makes me feel wanted. Is this what love feels like? Am I finally coming to the meaning of love?

Deep down I know... I know what I want to tell Andy. The words are there, I know they are. The feeling is there, the meaning is there. He is there. I just have to say them. After I was ready I went back downstairs, "I'm ready," I told Andy. He grabbed the car keys.

"Okay angel let's go," he said. I followed him out to the car, "So where are we going?" he asked, driving down the road.

"Just a few miles out," I told him. He glanced over at me.

"Sway you aren't really helping me out," he said. I sighed.

"Pull over and just let me drive," I told him, Andy slowly pulled the car over, and we switched seats.