10

The next day Andy was waking me up at seven, "come on angel it's time to get up," he said giving me soft kisses, I pulled the covers over my head. Last night Andy fucked me, we didn't go to sleep till at least three... Last thing I want to do is, get up.

"No, more sleep time," I told him pushing him off of me.

"Up now baby, you have a doctor's appointment, then we need to go into work. Not only that you'll see Taylor today. So let's get moving." Andy said.

"You sound like a dad," I groaned.

"I'm your daddy," Andy whispered, "Now get up princess, before daddy spanks his angel," Andy said, that woke me up. But also made me moan.

"Stop dirty talking to me, it's too early for that," I told him, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"It's never too early for dirty talk," Andy laughed.

"Go get me clothes," I told him pushing him out of the bed.

"Yes, angel." he said and heading over to wear I kept spare clothes. He picked out what he likes the most. A dress. It was yellow with straps, and it went above my knees. Also he grabbed a pair of black heels. I'll only wear heels around Andy, since he so much taller than me. "Now get dressed," he told me smiling. I slipped on the dress not worrying about a bra, I put on my panties though. I brushed through my hair. "Come on angel, we need to get going," Andy said, he was now dressed, wearing his tight dress pants and a white button down, looking hot as always.

"I'm trying to look pretty!" I said sticking my tongue out at him, Andy walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, taking the lip gloss away from me. He sat it down.

"Angel, you're beautiful, stunning, and you look fine to me. And only for me." Andy told me, I grabbed his arms and kept him wrapped around me. I liked that, I liked the feeling I had with him holding me like that. "Come on we don't want to be late," Andy said grabbing my hand. We walked out to the car, and got in the car.

"I'm still scared," I told Andy... "I don't get why my period is late? I really hope it was just a sickness, that fucked with my period." I explained to him.

"I hope so too angel," Andy said. He turned on some music, and I kind of dozed off a little bit, as we drove to the doctors. I was yet again being waked up, "Angel we are here," Andy said. I opened my eyes, to face a bright sun.

"Blinding light!" I whined, closing my eyes again. Andy laughed.

"Come on baby girl, let's go," Andy said opening his door, I opened mine and got out of

The car, Andy walked over to me and grabbed a hold of my hand. He is being such a dad right now, it made me giggle. "What's funny Sway?" he asked.

"You," I said as we walked into the doctor's office.

"Yeah, and why am I funny?" he asked, seeming amused.

"You are being such a dad too me right now," I said with a laugh. He laughed too, but

Brought me in closer for a kiss.

"Hush now baby," Andy said. I rolled my eyes, he is now doing it on propose. We walked up to the window, where an older lady sat typing on a computer, she looked up at Andy and I.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she asked.

"Sway Martin," Andy spoke for me. The lady looked something up on her computer, and then looked up at Andy.

"Mr. Biersack right?" she asked, Andy nodded his head, "Ah yes. You did indeed call. Is Ms. Martin your girlfriend?" she asked, Andy yet again nodded his head, "And Ms. Martin will you sign some papers?" she asked looking over at me. I nodded my head, and she handed me a clipboard, "Just bring it back up here when you are done," she said. Andy and I went to go sit in the chairs. I started signing my name, and Andy was looking at his phone. The door opened, and I looked up to see a young woman walking in with two kids. One she was carrying and the other was holding her pant leg. I finished filling it out, and walked back up to the counter, and handed her the papers back.