13

Hot Topic was the first place I dragged Andy into, when I spotted the band T-shirts I walked right over to them.

"You know, for how long we've been with each other I haven't asked you who your favorite band is? I assume you are into rock." Andy said, as I scanned the band shirts.

"Yes, I am into rock... And I'd have to say Shinedown is my favorite modern day rock band, and AC-DC would be my oldie," I told him.

"I'm more of a Kiss fan," Andy said with a smile.

"Mr, I'm nothing but serious and run a business listens to rock n roll," I joked with him, he stuck his tongue out at me.

"You are cute," he said, I just rolled my eyes and grabbed a Twenty One Pilot shirt.

"I dig these guys," I told him, and handed him the shirt to hold.

"Not into that pop music?" he asked, I laughed, and looked at more of the band shirts.

"Me into pop music?" I laughed.

"Metallica?" Andy asked pointing at the shirt, I picked up the shirt and handed it to him. "Anything else angel?" he asked me.

"That'd be it... At least in this store," I told him. We walked to the checkout line, I spotted a pair of fishnet tights, "Oh! Wait!" I told him, and walked over to the tights and grabbed them, "These are hot," I told him, he grinned.

"Can't wait to see you in them," he said. We checked out, and the girl working had blue hair, lots of tattoos and piercing. She looked at Andy and I. I think she found Andy pretty good looking, of course she did. What girl didn't? I mean right now, he was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans and a white button down, with a tie. His hair slicked back. His blue eyes, seeming lighter than normal. You could even see some of his tattoos. After he paid, he grabbed a hold of my hand and we walked out of the store.

"Are all the girls going to stare at you?" I asked him, Andy smiled.

"Probably... But only one girl gets me," he said giving me a quick kiss, "Where next angel?" he asked me. I looked around, trying to find a store to go into. Andy wants to spoil me tonight, I might as well let him. But the more I looked around, the more I just wanted to go back to his place. But the night was still young, we had all night long. I might as well kill sometime.

"I need new panties, and a bra... Since you like to cut mine," I told him, he grinned.

"I get to pick then!" he said, we hurried to Victoria Secrets, he is the first guy that I've ever met, who wanted to go into this store with his girl. Once inside Andy was already walking over to the C cups, of course he'd know. "I'm getting you a lot of bras," he told me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Baby, you said it yourself... I like to cut things, especially when they are on you," he said with a grin.

"Well, please don't cut this dress!" I begged him.

"I won't... Angel tonight I am treating you. There is a difference. There is fucking you, and there is treating you." he said, looking at the bras.

"What is the difference?" I asked him.

"You are to be treated as an angel tonight... A sweet beautiful, stunning, angel. I am to

Fulfill your needs, and fill you with an emotion. To take it slow, to savor every moment, every touch, every kiss, every moan... And of course you. Your body, the faces you make, the beautiful lips parted, as I slide in and out of you. To make it a movie inside of my head, so the next day I can sit back and still feel it. See trying something new with you, is always fun," he said with a smile. Damn. I looked around, no one seemed to listen in on what he had to say. Thank god, and my face was bright red.