20

-Sway’s POV-

    I wanted to get away, far away from this place. My mother… That was my mother. That beautiful, stunning healthy looking women… was my mother. The women who gave birth to me. The women who said she loved me. And the women who walked out the door. It took me a moment, to figure it out… But when I saw that face, it hit me like a truck… I knew right and there, that was my mother. Those light green eyes, and the small tiny nose, I remember it all. From when I was a small child being held in her arms, to the day I saw her for the last day ever. Until now, when she decides to show up out of nowhere.

    “SWAY!” of course he had to come after me, he just couldn’t leave me alone.

    “Go away Andy! Right now!” I yelled back, as I kept walking down the sidewalk away from the house.

    “No, get your ass over here right now,” he demanded. I stopped in my tracks, I was already in a bad mood… I was not happy. And he isn’t helping. I turned around to face him.

    “Fuck off Biersack. Go back to your house… You fucker.” and with that I turned back around and started walking off again. Before getting far two arms wrapped around me, and pulled me back.

    “You think you can just talk to me like that?” Andy asked, pulling me back, “Think again. I warned you Sway. I told you I’d spank that ass of yours… And then fuck you in the ass. And I know you don’t like being fucked in the ass.” Andy hissed in my ear, “So you better watch how you speak to me.” he added. He held his grip on me, so there was no getting out, “Now we are going to go back to the house…” he said. Now I fought him.

    “No! No! I don’t want to! My mother is there!” I cried, trying to break out, but Andy held tighter.

    “Angel, calm… Please calm down.” Andy whispered in my ear, hearing his voice made me feel calmer, and I took some deep breaths, “shh… it’s okay angel.” he said pulling me into his arms, I let myself fall into him. I could feel the tears. But I held them back.

    “I’m not ready to see her,” I told him.

    “Okay angel… I’ll make sure she doesn’t come over. Not until you are ready.” he said. I nodded, and we started walking back to his house. We headed inside, and Andy went out back to see if it was clear. He came back in, “Come on angel. We are going to eat.” he said, he grabbed my hand and we walked outside.

    “So, how old are you Sway?” Andy’s mom asked me, as I sat down.

    “Twenty one,” I said.

    “So, you can have alcohol, fun. Would you like some wine maybe?” Andy’s mom asked me.

    “Uh-” I started to say, but Andy cut me off.

    “She’s fine mom,” Andy quickly said, sending me a look.

    “Wine sounds good,” I said ignoring Andy, Andy’s mom looked at Andy, and then back at me. I could feel the glare coming from Andy. I smiled, “I do love some wine.” I said. Amy stood up, and headed inside to grab some wine. Andy’s glare was already sending shivers down my spine. I’m sorry Andy, but my mother is next door to me, all these years of not seeing her…. This is too much for me to handle… I need a drink. I need one. Amy brought out two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. I smiled. She poured me a glass and I took a gulp of it. “Yum.” I said. I didn’t dare to look at Andy.

    “It’s my favorite.” she said smiling.

    “Girls and their wine,” Chris, Andy’s dad said with a laugh.