28

-Sway's POV-

I woke up the next morning, with an arm still wrapped around me. I rolled over to look at a sleeping Andy. I smiled, last night was amazing. After he fucked me a few more times, I told him what was wrong. There isn't much he could do, but just him being there, kissing away the pain I felt, made me feel better. I reached over to the nightstand to grab my phone, it was just now ten in the morning. A unknown number had called me around nine. They left a text message for me. I opened it, and read it.

'Sway, it's your uncle Ben, when ever you see this. I think you should give me a call.' Why was Uncle Ben calling me? It's been years since I've heard from him. I quietly climbed out of the bed, doing my best not to wake Andy, he only stirred a little but kept asleep. I walked into the bathroom, switching on the light and closing the door behind me. I called back Uncle Ben waiting on him to pick up.

"Hello?" he asked, wow it's been forever since I've heard his voice.

"Hey Uncle Ben!" I said.

"Oh, gosh! Sway. Thank god you got my text and called me back," he said with a sigh.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"I'm in LA, how does coffee sound?" he asked. Wait why was Uncle Ben in LA?

"Uh, yeah coffee sounds good," I told him.

"Where can I pick you up?" he asked me. I gave him Andy's address. "Thanks Sway, I'll be

Therein forty," he said.

"Okay, I'll see you then," with that we hung up. Why was Uncle Ben in LA? Why was he calling me all of the sudden, did he just find out about dad going to jail? Just then the bathroom door opened.

"Who are you seeing?" he asked, in his morning voice as he rubbed his eyes.

"My uncle who I haven't seen in years is coming by and taking me out for coffee," I told him, Andy raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, well when is he coming?" Andy asked me.

"In forty minutes," I told him.

"Good you have time," he said, grabbing my hand.

"Time for what?" I asked, as he dragged me out of the bathroom.

"To help me out," he said sitting down on the bed, he was still in his boxers.

"With what? I need to shower and get ready," I told him.

"You need to suck me off, and then you can go get ready," he said. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

"No, babe. I need to get ready, just jerk off okay," I told him, and started to head back to the bathroom, but just like that I was being pushed up against the wall.

"On your knees now," he demanded. There was no fighting him, I can't fight him, I won't win. With a sigh I got onto my knees, and pulled down his boxers, Andy had to squat down a little since he was so tall. "That's my good girl," Andy said brushing some of my hair back. I then started to suck him off, just to get this over with. I don't mind sucking his dick, but if I have to get up every morning and suck his dick, it's going to get a little old. As much as I love his dick, as weird as that sounds, it's not like I want to suck it everyday... Then again he will fuck me everyday, now that I live with him. After he cummed into my mouth, there was no spitting it out. "Good, girl!" Andy said smiling down at me, "You're so beautiful," he added, I stood up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I'm going to shower now," I told him.

"I would join you, but if I do... You'll never get out," he said with a smirk.