25

-Andy's POV-

If I had my gun on me, Kells would have a bullet in the back of his head. Right now all I had was my fist. It was either swing a punch at him, or it was rip him off Sway and kick him off. Why was she with him, why was he with her? Mine, she mine goddamn it. Does she not get that? I made my way over to the bed, they both stayed still. I could see the fear in Sway's eyes. Yes, angel I am mad, but I'm not leaving you.

"I-I just had to know my feelings," Sway finally spoke, her words fast, and voice quiet.

"And what, did he want to test his feelings?" I asked her, I walked over and shoved Kells off of her. He rolled off to the side of the bed and sat up, "And you took him into this room," I scolded her.

"It was the heat of the moment," she whisperd.

"I'm sorry man," Kells spoke, "She... I... We weren't thinking." he stuttered.

"No shit," I said sending him a glare. Then the thought crossed my mind. And I grinned to myself, Kells will never make her feel like I do he'll never match up to me. She's mine, her body is mine. Not his. But if he wants a taste... "I was going to sign you," I said. He hung his head. I gulped, and stood up straight, "Kiss her," I spoke. Kells looked up at me, and so did Sway.

"What?" Sway asked.

"You heard me," I said looking at Kells, "Kiss her," I told him. Kells gave me a look, and I sent him a glare, "Kiss. Her." he did just that. "Feel her," I said, and I sat down on the bed, watching as Kells hands traveled up her naked body. "Sway, angel hands behind your back," I demanded, and just like a good girl she listened. "Kiss her neck," I said, feeling myself get hard, damn... This drove me crazy insane. To see, and watch someone else touch what was mine. To control them too. Kells started to kiss and suck on her neck, "Don't stop," I breathed. My angel let out a beautiful moan. I crawled up to the other side of Sway, and started kissing her jaw line. Leaving nibbles, and bites. I took one of her breast into my hands, "Grab the other," I told Kells, and he did just that, Sway arched her back.

"What are we doing?" Kells asked looking at me, pulling his lips off of her.

"I'm letting you have a taste of her, isn't that what you want," I asked him. I then looked at Sway, "Angel don't you want to feel him? Do you want to feel his cock?" I asked her, she bit her lower lip, her face heating up.

"I-" she was lost for words.

"Answer the question baby girl," I demanded.

"Ye-yes..." she said quietly. I smiled.

"Then, my sweet, naughty angel you are in for a treat," I said giving her another kiss and then pulling away. "Don't touch her not yet," I told Kells and got up, walking to the closet. To grab the handcuffs, I came back out with them. "Hands behind your back," I told her, she listened, and then I handed the cuffs to Kells, "Lock her up," I told him.

"Okay," he said, putting them on her wrist. I stripped from my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers. After that I sat back down on the bed.

"Here is the rules," I said looking at Kells, "You only fuck her once... I will tell you, when to either go faster or to slow down. She's mine, meaning I'm the one who calls the shots. After you get your turn in, I'm going to show you how it's really done," I told him, "Do you understand?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I got you," he said looking down at Sway.

"Angel are you ready?" I asked her, her breathing was faster, and she nodded her head. "Alright, show me the best you can do," I told Kells, he slowly slid himself inside of her, she winced, "Start out slow," I told him. He nodded, and moved at a slow pace. Sway let out a moan. "How does it feel angel? Do you like his cock?" I asked her.

"Mhm," she moaned. I ran my hand down her cheek, and got closer to her face.

"Look at me," I demanded, she opened her eyes and looked at me, I could see the lust in her eyes, "You've wanted this for a while haven't you?" I asked her. All she could do was nod, "Alright Kells pick up the pace," I told him. He did just that, rocking Sway a little more than before. I licked my lips, oh I can't wait to show him how it's done. "You are not allowed to cum inside of her," I quickly told him, "Cum on her," I said.

"Damn she is so tight!" Kells groaned.

"I know, doesn't my angel just feel amazing?" I asked him he nodded his head. Sweat on his face.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, just then he pulled out of her and cummed all over her, I smiled. Sway also cummed.

"Yes, baby let it all out," I spoke to her, and closing her eyes she did. Damn she was beautiful. Kells sat back catching his breath. "You good?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm good..." he breathed out. I smiled.

"Good, because I am about to show you how she likes it," I said grinning down at Sway, "Angel are you ready? Did you miss me? Did he feel good? I'm about to make you feel amazing," I said giving her a quick kiss, "Watch and learn," I told Kells. Now it's my turn.

(So do you hate me??? And how do you feel about this? Share your thoughts in the comments)