6

After all of the yelling the fighting, and me being pulled away from this mess I finally walked Sway out of this place. She has been silent this whole time, hardly said a word. I don't like that at all. "Sway baby is everything okay?" I asked her, as I started up the car. She was still quiet, "Please talk to me." I begged. She sighed, and soon she was crying again, I left the car in park and leaned over to pull her in my arms. "Angel please tell me what's wrong," I asked of her, running my hand through her hair.

"He slept with me..." She cried out, what. Who slept with her?

"I don't understand," I told her.

"Finn," she said, what. My body became tense, "he was at the party Andy... He was one of the four guys," she sobbed out. Why does this happen to my angel. Why does she have to deal with unfair pain, and punishment.

"Let's get back to the hotel, okay baby," I said, she nodded and I slowly let her go, but I held onto her hand. I'm glad that Sway held her ground back there after Mike had shoved her. She's a fighter, who really won't take any shit, and I like that about her. "You know you are mine right," I asked her.

"Yes," she responded quietly.

"And I am yours.... And only yours," I wondered.

"Yes," she said. I gave her hand a squeeze, every guy out there takes one look at Sway and they see a hot, sexy I want to fuck her. Trust me, that's what I saw when she first walked into my office. God all I wanted was to fuck her. To this day, and even right now I want to fuck her. She's mine, she's all mine, and I can do what I want with what is mine. Here's the thing, all the guys that look at Sway and just want to fuck her, they don't know her like I do. They don't get control over her like I do, they probably can't make her feel good like I do. Hell probably can't fuck her, like I do. Sway gives herself to me, and she clings onto me, because I am all she has, and all she wants. And god does that make me a happy man.

We pulled up the hotel, for the rest of the ride we were quiet, and there wasn't much talk between us, but I still held onto her hand. I parked the car, and got out Sway followed behind me. Man if I see Kells, things are going to get ugly fast. I want to yell at Juliet for even asking him to come and help, because he is just fucking everything up. We walked into the hotel, Sway right on my heals. When we walked in I saw Kells and his boys by the front desk. What were they doing. Keeping Sway behind me I made my way over there, "What's going on?" I asked. Kells barely looked at me.

"Getting a new hotel," his friend Matt spoke.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think you know why," Matt stated. I smirked, not a bad idea. "We are still going to help, but I think it's best if we don't clash too much," Matt added.

"Share information if anything comes up, you know where to find me," I told him, and with that I grabbed Sway by the arm and pulled her in front of me. I pushed her along, and we went to the elevator.

"Seems to be your lucky day," Sway spoke, after a few hours of not saying anything, Sway finally said something.

"What do you mean by that angel?" I asked her.

"Kells, he is leaving," she said. I smiled and pulled her by my side, my arm wrapped around her, and my face hidden in her neck, taking in her scent.

"Damn right baby." I said, "Now let's get back to the room, I want to fuck you." I told her with a grin. Sway looked up at me, and her face turned a bright red. "Do you still get flustered over me saying that?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Sh," she said standing up on her toes and kissing me, this time I let her take control over the kiss. Not something I normal do, but since it was Sway I didn't mind it. My hands placed on her hips, as she ran her hands through my hair and shoving her tongue down my throat. Just then the elevator door opened on our floor. I took notice that there were people waiting to get on, I pulled away from Sway, and she turned a bright red, and looked down. I laughed, as I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the elevator. Going back to the room, I slammed the door shut, and roughly pushed her to the couch. "No bedroom?" she asked already out breath, from the kiss, and by how I can turn her on.