20%

5:30.

I loved to paint 5:30.

It wasn't 5:30.

I set the blank canvas down in front of the window, placing the cup of paint brushes next to me.

I had to get over him. It wasn't like he was mine to begin with. I felt like I barely knew him...

I dipped one of the bigger paint brushes in a light blue, making a line down the middle.

Blue meant sadness.

I quickly held another brush, placing it in some yellow and making a diagonal line through the blue. Happiness.

I painted more yellow around the blue, trying to keep my mind focused on the picture instead of color boy.

I grabbed another paint brush, and when I turned back to the canvas, the yellow and blue had mixed to create green.

Green meant jealously. Perfect.

I dipped the brush in green, standing up from my seat. I whipped my paint brush at the canvas. A splatter of green ran across the blue and yellow horizontally.

I whipped it again, and again, until there were five splatters of green all over the place. I snatched the blue and yellow back, striking them both at the picture.

When I had finished, I stood back to look at what I done.

Phil was the yellow. Yellow when he was with PJ, yellow when he was free to be himself. Yellow even without me.

PJ was the blue. Blue when he saw me and Phil, blue the color he set out to turn me into.

Together, they made green.

I was the green. They had made me jealous of them, without even knowing.

I'm sure PJ knows, though.

Phil doesn't. Phil wouldn't.

3:12- From: colorboy
can you come over

I had watched them for two weeks. I studied how PJ wouldn't look him in the eye. Whenever I walked by, he would grab Phil and pull him closer to him.

3:13- To: colorboy
Youre not with Pj?

3:13- From: colorboy
please dan

I had to go.

A/N: In honor of 1k reads (omg thank you!) I'm gonna #spon a few books... Go read:

Esctasy by hormotionally
Louder by Hanisnotonfire07 Love song by phanfic7   ((Me and my friend #spon))
Distant by cuddlephan

Thank y'all so much! More updates to come!