51%

1:22 pm- from: Mrs. Johnson
Do you think you could come tomorrow instead? I'm going to spend the night with this kids.

1:22 pm- to: Mrs. Johnson
no problem! im here if you need me

I shoved my phone in my pocket and looked at Phil. "I got the night off."

"That's nice." He replied, glancing over at me with a smile. I went to open the door to the museum, but Phil opened it first. "After you."

I swatted his arm. "You're such a nerd."

"You're dating a nerd." He retorted, letting the door close behind us.

I had made it to the ticket counter first, and reached into my back pocket for my wallet. But Phil, again, was one step ahead of me. "Two, please." He smiled at the woman, holding out two twenty dollar bills.

I rolled my eyes, and handed him a twenty for my pay. He pushed my hand away, but I nudged him again. "No." He muttered, and gathered his change.

"Yes." I whispered back, but he had already walked away.

"Do you know how a date works, Dan?"

"I do.. But usually I'm the one who pays, and stuff." I admitted.

Phil laughed. "Not today. Everything is my treat."

After we officially enter the exhibit, I realized that I should've acknowledged Phil when he told me I didn't like stuff like this. The whole thing just seemed to be crowded with half the people actually caring, and half the people just there for the sake of being there.

I unintentionally groaned, and Phil noticed. "We'll only stay for a few minutes, then we can go do something else." He grinned. I nodded, letting him lead me through the room.

Phil knew about everyone and everything the museum had to offer. He tried his best to tell me in the most entertaining way possible, but I always seemed to zone out.

He eventually gave up, and enjoyed the exhibit himself. I followed him around as he read it, and tried to restrain from not using my phone.

After twenty minutes, Phil was pleased with our visit. "That wasn't much of a date as I thought it would be." He shrugged.

"We could try again?" I suggested.

"We always seem to be redoing things." Phil looked down.

"They get better everytime though."

A/N: DANIEL JAMES HOWELL HOW DARE YOU PAINT YOUR NAILS I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO FIGHT YOU FOR THIS PAIN YOU HAVE INFLICTED ON YOUR PHANDOM.