100%

A/N: im not crying youre crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later
Phil

I saw him about a year and a half ago. He had come to Texas for my birthday, almost 7 months after I had left. We were inseparable for the week he was here. And then he was gone again, and I didn't hear from him for a while.

There was many photos sent back and forth, achievements praised and sadnesses shared. We must hold the world's longest Skype call record (8 days, 3 hours, 17 minutes and 25 seconds). He sent me many cards, and I sent him virtual ones of monkeys holding up his name in signs. There was presents he shipped from around the world, and things that I had collected and promised he'd get when I saw him again.

I missed him.

Holy hell, I missed him.

Long distances relationships rarely ever work out, but we did it.

I was nervous to see him, since it had been almost two years since the last time. I was loyal. He claims he was too, and I hope he is telling the truth.

Texas wasn't all too different from England. The weather sure as hell was different, and I made fun of people's accents as much as they did mine.

My roommate, Shane, was probably sick of hearing about him.

"So." Shane started a conversation, adjusting the living room couch for me. Thankfully, he agreed to help me clean up our house. "Tell me something about Dan you haven't told me before."

I began to laugh. "This one time, we went-"

"To the lake?" Shane chimed in.

"Well, we did that. But we were at-"

"The planetarium?" His boyfriend, Ryland, asked while he put the vacuum back in the closet.

"That happened too." I shrugged. "But-"

"Your roof? The arcade?" Shane listed.

"Even I heard the one about Anthony's house." Ryland added.

"Sorry, we only got a few short months together." The three of us shared a smile and continued to clean.

"What about this painting?" Ryland touched the frame of the painting in the hallway between the living room and kitchen. He ran his hand over the bottom of it. "D.H. Dan Howell?" I made my way over to it.

"Yeah, that's his signature." I told him. "He painted it long before we knew each other. It's his little brother."

"I didn't know he had a little brother."

"Yeah, we're pretty close. I saved him from jumping off a bridge... He was like a little brother to me too."

"Phil!" Shane called from the study. "Your boyfriend's about 6 foot 4?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Brown hair? Black clothes?"

"I guess, yeah?"

"Lanky arms and-"

"He's not here yet, is he?" I asked, entering the study.

"No." Shane replied. "But he's outside."

I ran to the window he was looking out of, and sure enough, there was a taxi out front. "He's early." Shane looked up at me.

I pushed off the window and turned the corner to the front door, swinging it open as fast as I could. "Dan!" I yelled.

He held the trunk to the cab, pulling out what I assumed was his suitcase. Dan squinted and looked at the door, but smiled when he saw it was me. He ran across the lawn towards the door and I met him halfway. I threw my arms around his neck, and he lifted me off the ground and spun us around. We kissed, then hugged, kissed, then hugged.

It seemed like a whole year of longing and wanting had been put into one hug. "Oh god, I love you." He whispered into my ear.

"Don't leave. Please, please, please don't leave me again." I begged.

Dan breathed a laugh. "I'm not leaving for a long time." He kissed me again.

When I got a better look at him, the whole world seemed to get brighter. I wiped his tears and he smiled. "You're even more beautiful in person, Phil Lester."

"Tired of seeing me on a screen?"

"Tired of not seeing you." He ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

"I'd say tell me everything I've missed but I talk to you everyday."

"Same here. But now I can finally see all of your paintings."

"I know! Ugh, I have to tell you about Australia, and Sweden! The stars in Sweden are crazy bright!" He pulled me closer to him.

"The stars here are crazy bright too!" I told him. "I'm so glad you're here." I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, but the whole thing was so overwhelming that I started crying too.

"Are you okay?" Dan asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I'm yellow." I smiled. "I've never been more yellow."

Dan smiled back. "Then, I'm yellow too."

~The end~