65%

Color boy stood on my porch that night with two suitcases, a back pack, and a tear stained face.

"Wha-?"

"They kicked me out." Phil croaked. "Said it wasn't because of who I was, but cause I was too old."

"Phil... I-"

"I didn't know who else to go to." He sighed, letting go of his suitcases and putting his head in his hands. I left the door and hugged him, letting him sob into my shoulder.

"It's alright. You're moving to Texas soon, anyways."

"I know, but they were just so mean about it." He sniffed.

"Come inside." I grabbed the suitcases for him and followed him into my house.

Phil stood next to the railing of the staircase with his arms wrapped around himself. "Can I crash here tonight?" He asked. "I mean, until Martyn gets his apartment ready."

"Absolutely." I nodded, locking the front door.

"Okay. Do you have any blankets I can use for the couch?"

"What? No, come sleep upstairs with me."

"Really, I'll be fine down here."

"Then you sleep in my bed and I'll sleep down here."

"What?"

"I don't want you to sleep on this couch." I told him.

"Then I don't want you to either." He said louder.

"Where do you want to sleep?!" I said louder.

"I don't care!"

"Then sleep with me!" I raised my voice, and soon we were both yelling.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Wait." Phil was calm again. "That's not fair, you tricked me into agreeing with you."

I laughed. "Why don't you wanna sleep with me?"

"I don't want your parents to walk in."

"Oh... Yeah, that's a good reason." I nodded.

"I'll take the couch." He stated. I opened my mouth to protest but he held up his hand. "Or I'm leaving." I closed my mouth immediately. "Good. I'm surprised you remembered Lynx, by the way."

"Of course I did. I remember a lot of things about you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Like your favorite animal is a lion... And you like Pokémon a lot, and you like a specific shade of blue... and you're afraid of horses."

Phil pretended to get the chills. "I hate horses."

"I know. And you stick your tongue out a little when you laugh. And-uhm... Oh! You know how to pick a lock thanks to Adam."

"All of those are true. And you, Danny boy, like llamas and the color black."

"Please-"

"You loved it, don't even start." Phil predicted my comment about the nickname. "You love art, and people who don't care if they can't dance. You always need wifi, and never eat breakfast unless it's Sunday and you wake up early."

"I forgot I told you that." I tilted my head.

"I didn't."