Thanks

I am honestly pleased to announce that I will not be doing a sequel. Sorry. This story doesn't really need a sequel... I feel as though I've done it justice, and a sequel would just ruin it. I'm leaving Colorful alone.

So! This is the end of the book itself!

I'm just gonna do a big thank you cliche like a real author would, because I feel like it's appropriate.

Thank you, Julia, for being my editor, my train conductor, and my best friend.

Thank you, Jenny, for the late night talks, and breaking thousands of hearts.

Thank you, Dan and Phil, for being gay as shit in this story and in real life.

Thank you, person who created YouTube who I will look up after this is published, because I can't go a day without using it.

Thank you, to the people who have been here since I first published chapter 1. I know I have! Yeesh.

Thank you, to the people who will read this after it's long done and over.

_________________________

Listen, guys. I've been through a hell of a bad time, and I've seen comments that make me want to fly around the world and give you all hugs. My pms are always open. As my fourth father, Jared Padalecki, would say: Always keep fighting.

Until we meet again, dear readers.

Stay Colorful.